JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found on the HIGH ROAD a thread about NRA Lifetime Membership for $300. I was able to take advantage of this offer and would like to extend it to others. I do not know how long this will be available but if anybody is interested I can help with the details.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Update January 24, 2013:
Just found out from another thread about Tom GRESHAM's direct NRA $300 LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP phone number 1-888-678-7894. Call today operators are standing by!!!
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Thanks Mike! That's a great find. I never would have thought to even look for that. I think this is the thread you are referring to: $300 NRA life membership - THR

It looks like the members are giving out their information so that you can sign up. This way, they don't have handle your money. Be careful, I found a couple of threads that were similar that mentioned contacting them about making "payment arrangements". The above link provides a safer method.

That is the thread.
I could not get the NRA website to work so I made the call directly to the NRA (1-877-NRA-2000). Gave the information of my sponsor (NRA Lifetime Member's name & number), my information with credit card and my Lifetime membership was complete. Took a few weeks but I got my membership card, certification, sticker and pin in the mail. No ball cap with this offer.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

heckuva deal if it's real, and screw the ballcap. Been an annual Member since 1968. Figured I could do 'em a lot better by payin' that way, and never could afford the Life deal. Maybe now I can, and give 'em some fodder for the election: " X number Life Members". Big poo-poo at election time.

Still an't sayin I vote their agenda every time.

Good on ya for mentioning it. The other gun forum I'm on did this for a couple years through one of the members until some knucklehead got upset about him sponsoring people for the life membership and made a fuss. That put a kibosh on it. I've been looking for this deal since. :)

I could never get the website link to work so I made the call 1-877-NRA-2000. I'll be more than happy to send my information to you through a PM. Sending to davemata, RifleEnthusiast, Spitpatch, Solomon and if I missed someone please let me know.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

If they promise to not send me 10 metric tons of junk mail sign me up. I dont even need a sticker.

Good luck with that.... I'm certain they've spent more on junk mail sent to me than the cost of my membership. How they have money left over, after all that printing and postage, to lobby for anything is beyond me.

Today I took advantage of this great deal and upgraded my annual membership to lifetime (thanks to deen_ad for sponsoring me). It was time to renew my annual membership anyway so it was really only $265 additional. Anyone else out there who has been on the fence about a lifetime membership, now is the time to jump.

Today I took advantage of this great deal and upgraded my annual membership to lifetime (thanks to deen_ad for sponsoring me). It was time to renew my annual membership anyway so it was really only $265 additional. Anyone else out there who has been on the fence about a lifetime membership, now is the time to jump.
Glad you could take advantage of the special!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top