Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

$300 NRA Lifetime Membership

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by bruzer, Sep 8, 2012.

1. bruzer

bruzer Grants Pass, OR Well-Known Member

I found on the HIGH ROAD a thread about NRA Lifetime Membership for $300. I was able to take advantage of this offer and would like to extend it to others. I do not know how long this will be available but if anybody is interested I can help with the details.
    Good luck and stay safe,
    Mike

Update January 24, 2013:
    Just found out from another thread about Tom GRESHAM's direct NRA $300 LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP phone number 1-888-678-7894. Call today operators are standing by!!!
    Good luck and stay safe,
    Mike

2. huntero013

huntero013 Beaverton, OR New Member

Thanks Mike! That's a great find. I never would have thought to even look for that. I think this is the thread you are referring to: $300 NRA life membership - THR

It looks like the members are giving out their information so that you can sign up. This way, they don't have handle your money. Be careful, I found a couple of threads that were similar that mentioned contacting them about making "payment arrangements". The above link provides a safer method.

3. bruzer

That is the thread.
    I could not get the NRA website to work so I made the call directly to the NRA (1-877-NRA-2000). Gave the information of my sponsor (NRA Lifetime Member's name & number), my information with credit card and my Lifetime membership was complete. Took a few weeks but I got my membership card, certification, sticker and pin in the mail. No ball cap with this offer.
    Good luck and stay safe,
    Mike

4. RifleEnthusiast

RifleEnthusiast Close to Oregon City Active Member

How does it work? I would love to take advantage of this offer if possible.

5. Spitpatch

Spitpatch Forest Grove, Oregon Well-Known Member

heckuva deal if it's real, and screw the ballcap. Been an annual Member since 1968. Figured I could do 'em a lot better by payin' that way, and never could afford the Life deal. Maybe now I can, and give 'em some fodder for the election: " X number Life Members". Big poo-poo at election time.

Still an't sayin I vote their agenda every time.

6. Spitpatch

Spitpatch Forest Grove, Oregon Well-Known Member

Publish all the steps. Including the original member number so he gets credit, and we don't have to join another website.

Rock on.

7. Solomon

Solomon Vancouver Active Member

I'm in.

8. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

9. davemata

davemata Spokane, WA Well-Known Member

Good on ya for mentioning it. The other gun forum I'm on did this for a couple years through one of the members until some knucklehead got upset about him sponsoring people for the life membership and made a fuss. That put a kibosh on it. I've been looking for this deal since. :)

10. RifleEnthusiast

RifleEnthusiast Close to Oregon City Active Member

Tried logging in to the website says there are no special offers for me, apparently we need one of the few lucky blessed members to sponsor us all :)

11. bruzer

I could never get the website link to work so I made the call 1-877-NRA-2000. I'll be more than happy to send my information to you through a PM. Sending to davemata, RifleEnthusiast, Spitpatch, Solomon and if I missed someone please let me know.
    Good luck and stay safe,
    Mike

12. RMD

RMD Keizer, Or Member

I would like to take part, if anyone is willing to sponsor me.

Thanks

13. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I'm an NRA recruiter and Life (Benefactor level) member and I didn't know about it!!

PM me and I'll send you my membership number to join.

14. bruzer

Not an upgrade because I never had a membership before. You do need to be sponsored by a Life Member.
    Mike

15. tlfreek

tlfreek Vancouver WA Active Member

If they promise to not send me 10 metric tons of junk mail sign me up. I dont even need a sticker.

Sun195 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

Good luck with that.... I'm certain they've spent more on junk mail sent to me than the cost of my membership. How they have money left over, after all that printing and postage, to lobby for anything is beyond me.

17. Browncoat

Browncoat Clackamas, Or. Member

Today I took advantage of this great deal and upgraded my annual membership to lifetime (thanks to deen_ad for sponsoring me). It was time to renew my annual membership anyway so it was really only $265 additional. Anyone else out there who has been on the fence about a lifetime membership, now is the time to jump.

18. deen_ad

Glad you could take advantage of the special!!

19. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

How it works is, you give them $300.00 for the lifetime membership, and they bombard you with requests for more money for the rest of your life.

20. deen_ad

And that's different from other associations how?