JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Aloha, Mark

Resigning at the last possible moment (during jury selection), he is trying to avoid having his personal corruption being further exposed in a courtroom. Not sure if his resignation will affect the lawsuit being pursued by New York A.G.

"he and other executives spent millions of the group's funds on luxury vacations and other perks."

It's going to take more than just his resignation to make me want to re-join NRA. Every greedy exec and director must go too.
Oh, by the way, how many million$ is he getting in his golden parachute on his way out?

Probably trying to lock in his Golden Parachute before a judgement. I believe that the Court will be asked to put a halt to than pending results of a trial. Being as it is New York, it seems likely that such a halt will be granted.

WLP is bailing, leaving his enablers to face the music. He and his cronies couldn't have got away with this without corrupt board member support. There will be some juicy stories told under oath.

Good riddance. WLP is everything wrong with the NRA and his luxurious spending habits took money directly away from the defense of the 2nd.

He's a POS.

Halafreakinlua!

Now let's see where the NRA goes from there - could just be another WLP ready to take his place or if they are going to get real

1704491403139.png

NRA needs a good housecleaning, the boss is gone, time for the minions to go as well. They need to regroup and get on with the business of firearms education and Second Amendment protection.

I'll continue to be a member, I'm in there for the long haul, but until I see changes and accountability, my wallet remains closed to them.

We bought Life memberships over 40 years ago. NRA has gone through the changes . Obviously upper lever administrators need to change. Wayne needs to go (minus the parachute!), but NRA still serves a purpose. So does GOA and FPC. We used to attend the rallies in Salem. It didn't do much good. Large lobby groups are the only voices heard.

Good riddance. WLP is everything wrong with the NRA and his luxurious spending habits took money directly away from the defense of the 2nd.

He's a POS.
He's more like a fly, crawling on a POS…

I only do because they still call me for money.

Whoa…. your ex-wife's monogram initials wouldn't happen to be, "NRA" would it?

:s0108: ;)

Actually experiencing uncomfortable cognitive dissonance here. It is so awkward to almost feel grateful to a dem AG for prompting the departure of WLP, something the rank & file membership has been unsuccessful at doing for over a decade.

Now if they could just prompt resignation of that computer, the one that keep cranking out multi-page letters saying "the sky is falling and we need all your money".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top