JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are some stats that just frost me; taken from one of the seemingly thousands of articles about WLPs trial.

Spending on programming went from nearly $176 million in 2017 to just $73 million in 2022, its most recent reporting year.

Its traditionally core programs have taken the biggest hit: Spending on education and training fell from $7.7 million to $3.2 million; law enforcement support dropped from $3.8 million to $1.8 million; recreational shooting slipped from $7.2 million to $5.1 million; and field services declined from $11.9 million to $1.3 million.​
During the same time frame, the NRA's budget for administrative legal costs ballooned, from $4 million in 2017 to over $40 million in each of the past three reporting years, with this amount hitting $43.7 million in 2022.​

Here are some stats that just frost me; taken from one of the seemingly thousands of articles about WLPs trial.

Spending on programming went from nearly $176 million in 2017 to just $73 million in 2022, its most recent reporting year.

Its traditionally core programs have taken the biggest hit: Spending on education and training fell from $7.7 million to $3.2 million; law enforcement support dropped from $3.8 million to $1.8 million; recreational shooting slipped from $7.2 million to $5.1 million; and field services declined from $11.9 million to $1.3 million.

During the same time frame, the NRA's budget for administrative legal costs ballooned, from $4 million in 2017 to over $40 million in each of the past three reporting years, with this amount hitting $43.7 million in 2022.​
And we all wonder why the NRA hasn't been helping us...

Yes, I saw this on cable TV news today. $4 point something million dollars in restitution to be paid, with credit given for $1 million already paid. From what little I know, that didn't sound like a lot of money to me. It would be my guess that way more than $5 point something million had been bilked from the NRA by WLP and his packed with loyalist board members. Maybe a case of what they were able to prove, the tip of an iceberg. Or not, we'll probably never know the actual number.

The accusation that Letitia James brought the suit about for political reasons, probably true. BUT: Does that mean that WLP should've been allowed to go on screwing the NRA? Nobody within the NRA was able to bring WLP to heel. If it took James to do the job, so be it. NRA influence was sinking anyway.

The next stage is a RICO civil suit against the Board members that enabled WLP. This would open the WLP supporters to punitive (triple?) damages. I'm sure a school of hungry shark lawyers are already circling.

Its traditionally core programs have taken the biggest hit: Spending on education and training fell from $7.7 million to $3.2 million; law enforcement support dropped from $3.8 million to $1.8 million; recreational shooting slipped from $7.2 million to $5.1 million; and field services declined from $11.9 million to $1.3 million.

This makes no sense. Spending on programming declined by $103 million. "Traditionally core programs" declined by a total of $19.2 million. 103 - 19.2 = 83.8. 83.8 > 19.2. How have traditionally core programs taken the biggest hit?

This makes no sense. Spending on programming declined by $103 million. "Traditionally core programs" declined by a total of $19.2 million. 103 - 19.2 = 83.8. 83.8 > 19.2. How have traditionally core programs taken the biggest hit?
Maybe there are tons of other things that qualify as 'programing' and they all took comparatively small hits Vs the reductions in the "core programs"?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top