JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To whoever upgraded my membership here to gold, thank you.
This site and you guys mean a lot to me.. perhaps more than you'll know. I get a lot of enjoyment out of our community here.
Were I rolling in dough I'd be a lifetime quadruple titanium diamond member, but I'm not. Again, thank you. I promise to use my new powers for good.

Most of the time, lool!

79-spartacus-edit-1531435130138_480w.jpg

I'm not Spartacus, also.

Yunno, I shoulda gifted some memberships to some worthy folks here, instead of just extending my Platinum level for this fundraiser. There's some folks here that routinely end up in the MQTOoC thread, and yet they never get to see what we've done to their posts. Well... next time! :)

Last Edited:
Before reading Joe Link's address to the website, I didn't realize that 98.2% of the "users" here contribute 0% to maintain the site. So, I decided not to purchase from non-supporting users in the classifieds. Shortly thereafter, I saw an ad posted by a person I know well outside of NWFA, and noticed he was NOT a supporting member. Not to say that non-supporting members NEVER donate to the site's operation, but clearly many use it as their own, personal, free of charge classifieds, while supporting members pick up the tab. In the end, rather than just donate to the fundraiser, I anonymously gifted this user (now member) a bronze membership. Seemed an easy way to support the site while giving this member some benefits as well. Of course, my sincere hope is that, when that membership expires, my friend will continue it, out of his own pocket. Anyone who uses the classifieds much has probably saved, or made, enough $ to easily spring for a membership and carry their own weight. BTW, I also came to the conclusion that not buying from "users" solves nothing.
JMHO

To whoever upgraded my membership here to gold, thank you.
This site and you guys mean a lot to me.. perhaps more than you'll know. I get a lot of enjoyment out of our community here.
Were I rolling in dough I'd be a lifetime quadruple titanium diamond member, but I'm not. Again, thank you. I promise to use my new powers for good.

Most of the time, lool!
I do like that its more community feeling. Reminds me of the gun shops/ gunshows in the 2010's.

Anyone who uses the classifieds much has probably saved, or made, enough $ to easily spring for a membership and carry their own weight.
There's also the fact that doing biz here you can be much more confident of a good experience than doing biz anywhere else. Craig's list, for one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top