JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another take from a gun control left source. Being 538 at first I was kinda surprised but if you read thru it all its just a support of more gun control.
Its all just smoke, they arent quitting or seeing any reality on guns.

What is a "double-pump shotgun with an extended clip" ??? What a lib pile of steaming pulsating protoplasm. Lefties always mischaracterize the NRA as some off- the-wall entity pushing guns into people's hands under the guise of phony patriotism. The NRA is a large group of individual American gun owners and pro-2A folks. The NRA doesn't run us.
Google "Remington 1740"... and be ready to pop a stiffy at a pair of Siamese-twinned 870's.

Outside of a few rural fudds the majority are city dwellers who believe the police will respond to their call in 3 mins, regardless of the overwhelming evidence that is not now or ever the case. Perhaps for a bank or government facility, but Mary Robinson, you're out of luck. IF (big if), the police do happen to arrive while an active event is still ongoing, more often than not, there is still a delay.

Until these people can admit gun control is the wiggly worm that are attracting shooters to their victims, the fight won't end. A compromise in theory would look like, 51% of mass shooters fight their way through a police line to attack unarmed civilians. Or 51% of unarmed homeowners succefully fight off a gang of home invaders. But nothing close to that ever happens. Protected politicians and wealthy contributors, convince the unarmed masses they are evil if they want to defend their families.
I have no idea what that has to do with my post.

As a country, gun control is a stalemate.
I would disagree with that with the passing of Bruen. The anti-gunners are only beginning to understand the huge implications of Bruen. I mean, the more informed politicians understand it, but it hasn't fully hit the sheep yet. But it will.

And it will, of course, take time to enforce Bruen through additional legal challenges. But Bruen is set to reverse a whole lot of the ground the left has gained over the last few decades. Poor little Gavin Newsom is beside himself down here in California. He's going to lose the handgun roster, the assault weapons ban, likely background checks for ammo, large capacity magazine restrictions, etc. That is not a stalemate. That is winning. :)

Also...the two opinion pieces were written by crackpots. That is all.

Ya know what's funny. I just saw the other day where back in 1993, as a senator, inslee was actually defending the 2A. Speaking out against the brady bill to a constituent that was urging him to support it.
Funny how he switched his opinion once he got out of the county and into the city. Not sure how he ever survived east of the mountains.

The US Constitution is clear and concise.
State legislators are basically taking a dump on it.
When local governments can pass laws stripping you of your rights with no recourse then the second amendment has already been repealed.

We in Washington are poised to win nothing from more "rulings".

Many firearms have already been banned by most FFL's in WA this year.

I do not see any cause for celebration on the horizon.

Funny how he switched his opinion once he got out of the county and into the city. Not sure how he ever survived east of the mountains.
He didn't, Wenatchee gave him the Boot as soon as he voted for the '94 ban. And then like the little b!tch he is he came running crying to the King County Machine because his life over there was over... and because Eastern WA and the Gun Vote took what he felt to be his due from him he's gonna stick it to both at every opportunity like the petty little b!tch he is.

Interesting video from Mark Smith (pasted below) that summarizes the articles. Some really good points in the video such as leftists admitting that as crime rises people will buy guns to protect themselves, not because of manufacturer's marketing, "hyper masculinity", etc., people don't feel safe and want to protect themselves.

I heard a stat recently that I sadly cannot source: The fastest-growing demographic getting carry permits nationwide? Young, urban black women.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews