JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you lost interest in the gun because it's supposed to have a smaller "fuel tank"? That seems like a stupid reason to dislike a gun. Unless what you really like is a big, sexy magazine capacity specifically and everything else comes second, I just don't see a reason to lose interest in a mechanical device.

To me, the capacity thing is so far down the list of things I give a damn about when considering a firearm, it may as well be on the third page right after "this page intentionally left blank" section. I would LIKE to have infinite ammo on board like Hollywood, however one of my carry guns holds 5 rounds. And I know how to reload it.

Further, when I'm at the range I tend to only load 10 rounds or less into my mags at any given time regardless of capacity because I get to practice reloading more often and it slightly extends the duration of my range trip and by association, my enjoyment. But dang my CZ Shadow 2 is just sooooo boring and uninteresting when I do that. I might as well just toss it off a bridge
I think this is exactly what they were going for, conditioning us to think that we don't need a full/compact size firearm or more than 10 rounds in a magazine.

I think this is exactly what they were going for, conditioning us to think that we don't need a full/compact size firearm or more than 10 rounds in a magazine.
I didn't say that. I said to me it's not something that makes a gun uninteresting, per the OP's topic. And that IF I were stuck with low capacity, I know how to reload and the gun STILL isn't uninteresting because it's the same gun it always was. You didn't read my post.

Gotta get the P365X Macro. Or at least the mags. Then you get 17+1.
Screw that, get the MASTER BLASTER with a MAXIMIZER CLIPAZINE!!! :s0125::s0125::s0125: 1677446222626.png :s0125::s0125::s0125:

I knew I wanted a Glock 19 so I bought some 15 round magazines for my Glock 19 before midnight July 1, 2022. Until the reduced capacity magazine law is rescinded I will be using my 10 round magazines at the gun range. I did not have the money for a Glock 19 until after the reduced capacity magazine was the law in Washington State.
You can't use higher capacity mags even at the gun range in WA?

In OR, 114 allows grand fathered mags over 10 rounds to be kept at home or used at the range. It prohibits carrying them even with a CHL.
This is backwards for me as I only load 10 rounds for target practice to conserve ammo. I always carry a fully loaded mag when going out.
If 114 ever goes into effect, I will carry a 45 in lieu of 9mm.

In OR, 114 allows grand fathered mags over 10 rounds to be kept at home or used at the range. It prohibits carrying them even with a CHL.
This is backwards for me as I only load 10 rounds for target practice to conserve ammo. I always carry a fully loaded mag when going out.
If M114 ever goes into effect I won't be doing a damn thing different than I do now.

If 114 goes into affect I still continue to carry my 17+1 in the gun and (2) 17 rounds mags on my person. I'm not changing a damn thing.

Co worker just bought a G17 couple weeks ago. Came with 3 OEM mags. Someone had just welded a little pin in each of the 3 mags so they would only hold 10. Glock makes 10 round mags for these but either the dealer did the alteration or had someone do it.
Private party sale it sounds like. Go to a retail store and ask if you can buy a high capacity gun without the magazines. Or if the store will alter the magazines.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top