JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was shooting at Wolf Creek at #4 back in February on a Super Bowl Sunday with my son. Good time. We left at about 3 but when I was unload the truck when we got home, I discovered that we left a pistol behind. Went back but it was gone. There was a couple shooting (minivan) and a guy picking up brass for reloading (red compact) so maybe one of them picked it up. The guy had a Ruger 22 pistol that he called a real squirrel killer. Maybe someone on here knows them. I know it is a long shot but if at all possible I'd like to get it back.
I did report it to the Clatsop County Police in on February 15th. I should have started a thread at that time but posted a question instead. I did get a few replies but so far no one has turned it in. I'm hoping this reaches a wider audience.

Last Edited:
I reported it to the Clatsop County police in February.
I posted a question back in February and was hoping I would hear something but have not. I'm trying this as a last resort.

Report ASAP if you haven't done so already. You'll have some explaining to do if you haven't reported to the local authorities…. Major time lapse. Bad news doesn't get better with time.

Hopefully this gets resolved without incident.

I was shooting at Wolf Creek at #4 back in February on a Super Bowl Sunday with my son. Good time. We left at about 3 but when I was unload the truck when we got home, I discovered that we left a pistol behind. Went back but it was gone. There was a couple shooting (minivan) and a guy picking up brass for reloading (red compact) so maybe one of them picked it up. The guy had a Ruger 22 pistol that he called a real squirrel killer. Maybe someone on here knows them. I know it is a long shot but if at all possible I'd like to get it back.
Wow, so you realized in February this pistol was missing, I certainly hope you reported it lost, cause now we're some seven months later.

This is always a fear, that I leave something behind. I check, double check, triple check and do a final walk around of where I was shooting to be sure nothing get let behind.

I reported it to the Clatsop County police in February the very next day.
I posted on this forum as a question back in February and was hoping I would hear something but have not. I should have started a thread like this one.
FYI. Clatsop County Sheriff has jurisdiction. Not OSP or Washington County.

Reading comprehension is pretty low here, he did report it in February!
" I did report it to the Clatsop County Police in on February 15th.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top