JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You may be aware already….. but you can still possess and use "high cap" magazines here. Just no sale or purchase.
Yes I am very much aware that if I owned a standard capacity magazines before it became law about the reduced capacity magazines I can keep them and use them.

,Now that new handguns are limited to ten rounds.
When I know that the gun was designed to hold lets say 15, i feel like there is wasted space and so i have started looking at the micro market.
I may be on the spectrum and missing a point of view I've not thought of, so im willing to change my perspective.

Anyone feel the same?
Btw: first post, please be kind to the newbie😁
I agree that nerfed capacity tarnishes a new purchase dramatically.
I was admiring a Bul Armory SAS II in 9mm in a display case. Standard capacity 19. Did not stock up on those type of mags.
Neutered down to 10 is just sad.
Very sad.
But sad enough to not ever buy?
For a "luxury" BBQ show off gun, then yes it's sad enough to not buy. Unless I make a convenient Idaho road trip.

But for those folks who are late and are getting their first duty piece, like a typical Sig 320 or Walther PDP-F, the benefits of 9mm recoil control and ammo cost are still in their favor enough, especially if that is their first gun purchase.

So depends on the person and what they already have :s0004:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads