JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a shame that the found dog can't TALK and tell the police what really, really happened to those 2 murdered people.

I wonder how much is coming out about the background of those 2 murdered people.

It is a shame that these things happen and I hope that the powers that be don't try to SHUT DOWN that shooting area.

Condolences to the family.

Cate

Yeah, cause dead eye spouse wants to drive up in the middle of nowhere to go "shooting" and victim thinks that's normal?
I guess there are all types.

Also, I'm not constantly checking to see if my spouse is about to shoot me and only let my guard down at the range... seriously?

Neither do I, but then my wife and I get along fine, so I don't worry about guns in her hands.

Seems weird that deputy said "no reason to believe public at large is in danger". Does he say that because it's isolated to those poeple like a family member or something? Or does he say that because they don't.want to cause panic?

The fact that they were shot at a target shooting spot reminded me of the 86' Miami Dade shooting where the 2 guys killed a guy that was target shooting and stole his car and guns. I think that was how FBI found them initially, via the stolen car.

Seems weird that deputy said "no reason to believe public at large is in danger". Does he say that because it's isolated to those poeple like a family member or something? Or does he say that because they don't.want to cause panic?

The fact that they were shot at a target shooting spot reminded me of the 86' Miami Dade shooting where the 2 guys killed a guy that was target shooting and stole his car and guns. I think that was how FBI found them initially, via the stolen car.
And then the following shoot out .
Change what kind of guns the FBI uses

Holy moly this is scary. Looks like it is almost due east of Estaca. This article says gravel pit was on rd 4615 off of spur 130. I found road 4615 on google maps but can't find spur 130. I see what looks like 4-5 gravel pits in that area. Looks extremely remote up there. Hope they find who ever did this and string them up! Be careful out there everybody.

View attachment 609983
View attachment 609986

View attachment 609985
Looks like Squaw Mountain. I used to live up near there. Bigfoot lives up there too

My only experience with the popo saying the public is in no danger was when they already had a "person of interest".
Interesting. I wonder why they would say that. It does seem to imply that they know something and can therefore say public is not in danger (as I read it anyway).

What made me think of family type situation was the gruesome 2017 estacada area killing:

Interesting. I wonder why they would say that. It does seem to imply that they know something and can therefore say public is not in danger as I read it anyway.

What made me think of family type situation was the gruesome 2017 estacada area killing:

In the case I was familiar with... a woman in a rural home called 911 to report and intruder in her backyard... there was some yelling overheard, then some gunshots. The popo had a pretty good idea it was her ex-husband since he was involved in a divorce case with her, had threatened her and her family, had his family bully witnesses, and there was a restraining order against him.

The public was calmed by the announcement that there was no danger to the public. However, we were all scratching our heads until the ex was arrested, six months later. Wheels of justice...

In the case I was familiar with... a woman in a rural home called 911 to report and intruder in her backyard... there was some yelling overheard, then some gunshots. The popo had a pretty good idea it was her ex-husband since he was involved in a divorce case with her, had threatened her and her family, had his family bully witnesses, and there was a restraining order against him.

The public was calmed by the announcement that there was no danger to the public. However, we were all scratching our heads until the ex was arrested, six months later. Wheels of justice...
I guess if you've only got one shot, you better get it right...
Friggin' slow roll tho!

Because they expect it when they sit down to eat, right?
Or when you come back from the bathroom in the middle of the night (either or any way).
While the victim is sleeping...
First thing when you walk in the door from work or the store...

"Alright! I got her the cigarettes and whiskey she asked for, I better check the corners so she doesn't pop out and shoot me!"
:s0114:

Unless they all wanted to die in a beautiful place, it makes little sense.
Why does the wife have to be the shooter? :s0140:

Koin 6 news just reported on this. The couple shot were not up there target shooting, they seem to be poor folks up there collecting spent brass casings for the $ per their family member. The police don't have any leads on who or why.

Shoot ? :eek:
I can only hope that in my sleep I would get rolled up in the bedsheets and beaten with a broomstick.
No shooting.
And then maybe she would fly away on her broom.

:)

I remember a news story where a husband came home drunk and beat his wife and then passed out on the bed. This was a regular occurrence.
But this night she had had enough. She got a needle and thread and stitched the top and bottom bed sheets together so he was trapped inside. Then she beat the heck out of him with a broom stick.
I laughed and cheered for her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads