JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clearly this is fake new. Our leftist overlords assure us that mass shootings ONLY happen in the United States and NEVER happen in other countries. And they would not lie to us. They are smarter than us. That's why they are our overlords. It's science.

In all seriousness the last article I read said death toll was at 130. There's videos out there of the attack and it looks like your worst nightmare. It's only by God's grace that we haven't see something like that here yet. If you need motivation to carry, watch the videos.

There are uncensored Twitter videos circulating that I wish I hadn't looked at.
Looked like there were 4 of the cowards, 3 with automatic weapons and one with a flame thrower.
They just gunned people, waiting at the elevators in the lobby and then in the auditorium.
Then they must have gone upstairs and put the flamethrower on the roof structure.

I am surprised they escaped. The Russkies ignored the warnings and were caught sleeping.

Last Edited:
There are uncensored Twitter videos circulating that I wish I hadn't looked at.
Looked like there were 5 of the cowards, 4 with automatic weapons and one with a flame thrower.
They just gunned people, waiting at the elevators in the lobby and then in the auditorium.
Then they must have gone upstairs and put the flamethrower on the roof structure.

I am surprised they escaped. The Russkies ignored the warnings and were caught sleeping.
Too busy trying to beat up on Ukraine.

Be ready, the the same thing is going to happen here.
Probably right. I think we have imported who knows how many organized sleeper units and individuals across our stupidly open border.

And that is not to mention the Venezuelan and other gangs that are somewhat less organized (and propbably have different motives than mass terror).

Usa is going to have to expand homeland security department after each future attack probably. Seems like 9-11 might be a big date this year but who knows. I hope nothing happens, ever. But logic says if you have an enemy trying to harm you and you welcome them into your house something bad is gonna happen. It's just a matter of time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top