JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brass pickers. Maybe they were poaching some shooter's brass behind his back, he caught them and went ballistic. It isn't impossible but unlikely. However, I've had people at NRA High Power Service Rifle matches poach my brass while I was down range pulling a target. I've never heard of people getting in fights over brass picking territorial rights but I suppose it's happened. "Hey, I come here all the time. This is my place." Anything you can think of involving human behavior has probably already happened at least once.

Found old reports of some other homicides in estacada area when gogling this incident. One was a grandmother and 4 year old I think it was can't find that info again. Another was a lawyer.
FF1586DF-EAAE-49DD-955E-FA866CE4C1C9.jpeg

Last Edited:
Looks like Squaw Mountain. I used to live up near there. Bigfoot lives up there too
Bigfoot?
Found old reports of some other homicides in estacada area when gogling this incident. One was a grandmother and 4 year old I think it was can't find that info again. Another was a lawyer.
View attachment 610357

INTERESTING!

I know it's not nice to judge a book by it's cover or speak ill of the dead but...
-Judging by the the photos, grandma and grandpa aren't exactly into clean livin'.
-Noticed the sister didn't have any positive comments about grandpa.
-Picking up brass to recycle to buy a gift? Really?

I'm having a hard time coming to the conclusion that they were random victims of a thrill kill. Maybe I'm reading it all wrong though. Hope the mystery gets solved so the family can get closure.

I know it's not nice to judge a book by it's cover or speak ill of the dead but...
-Judging by the the photos, grandma and grandpa aren't exactly into clean livin'.
-Noticed the sister didn't have any positive comments about grandpa.
-Picking up brass to recycle to buy a gift? Really?

I'm having a hard time coming to the conclusion that they were random victims of a thrill kill. Maybe I'm reading it all wrong though. Hope the mystery gets solved so the family can get closure.
That sounds like what I thought, but more delicately put...

Of course, if it was a "thrill kill" they might be the type such a person would target. Sort of like how some target homeless people to assault...

Hopefully they catch the killer(s) sooner.

I almost suspect her sister...

Whether they were tweakers or not, I think at this point the Sheriff needs to tell us why they say that the public is not at risk and that people should come out and enjoy the county. Some people were shot in the woods. Why is the public not at risk? It appears there is a killer or killers on the loose.

67859650-62E4-48E6-AC78-AC621B294BEF.jpeg 702D80C8-664C-4A30-9648-8909FA98E32B.jpeg

Scrapping brass?!
How many casings would you need to buy a gift?
Like 10s of thousands?

It's all ignorant speculation, but I'm going for they did something really dumb and tried to rob someone out shooting and they got the justice end.

That would explain "no threat to the public" and "person at large"

This whole family reeks of meth.

View attachment 610837View attachment 610838

Scrapping brass?!
How many casings would you need to buy a gift?
Like 10s of thousands?

It's all ignorant speculation, but I'm going for they did something really dumb and tried to rob someone out shooting and they got the justice end.

That would explain "no threat to the public" and "person at large"

This whole family reeks of meth.

Didn't I suggest some sort of drug deal gone wrong a while back and someone told me poor people can't be into drugs?

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads