JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SO some guy was saying stuff about buying a full auto and I posted this :

# tax stamp is $200 A fully automatic rifle will start about 8,000.00 and for what everyone wants well north of 10 grand.

And they have me restricted and under review for trying to sell something like a gun. I feel like my day is made. What morons.

Well you did literally hit all the keywords of someone selling a gun.

If your lucky, maybe, youll get reviewed by a real person and let go.

SO some guy was saying stuff about buying a full auto and I posted this :

# tax stamp is $200 A fully automatic rifle will start about 8,000.00 and for what everyone wants well north of 10 grand.

And they have me restricted and under review for trying to sell something like a gun. I feel like my day is made. What morons.
You were on Facebook. Well, there's your problem right there.

So you tried to dunk on a 5-year old on a 6' high net and got kicked out of the playground?
f21e12855b6f491b64232d764398538c.jpg

Yea it took about 2 hours and they removed the restriction and told me all was cool. They did not how ever admit to being idiots controlled by SKYNET

Yea it took about 2 hours and they removed the restriction and told me all was cool. They did not how ever admit to being idiots controlled by SKYNET
This is the virtual reality version of getting pulled over, being "detained", then let go.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top