JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It won't be an event.
More like a series of events, intended to be a crushing avalanche of fear. Designed to inspire hysteria among the sheep. The purpose of this design being the willing surrender of rights and freedoms, in a pathetic attempt to feel safe.
As usual memories are short. All anyone has to do is look back just a VERY short time ago at the great hoax that had people, and still has people walking around with a mask on. Fear is an amazing tool to control people. Those who want absolute power sure saw just how easy it was. Sadly I will probably live long enough to see it demonstrated again. :(

I don't believe this number. There are lurking variables baked into that cake. They want to make the public think Sandy Hook happens every other week. This is deliberately misleading.

Again, the numbers don't tell the story. A couple of weeks ago one (1) high school student shot and killed another (and wounded several more) in Salem's Bush Pasture Park. This was a gang/drug-related shooting, but it will go in the "children killed" category.

Democrats have excluded Conservatives from the conversation. They have shut us down in every public sphere. Nationwide there are far more successful attempts at gun control than maybe you realize or a willing to admit. In Oregon and Washington the Conservative Right is losing at every turn. So yes, I do point the finger at Democrats. All of our social problems took root and grew under their watch.
Sadly a LOT of gun owners vote for the people who are hosing them. When Russia fell the families of the rulers were running around wearing the red badge of support for the people who would soon line them up in the basement and shoot them. Nothing has changed much :s0092:

As a reminder....
As per NWFA rules....all political content must be directly 2nd Amendment or firearm related.

Also worth considering...
Discussion of moderators and moderator actions over the open forum is against NWFA rules.

Andy

False flag involving patsies to justify /drum up further mobilization/ action.. like they've done before.
They murdered their own citizens.
I've seen this theory but it doesn't really make much sense… seems govts just do whatever they want regardless of whether there's public support for it anyways so why bother?

I've seen this theory but it doesn't really make much sense… seems govts just do whatever they want regardless of whether there's public support for it anyways so why bother?
Like I said.
One example from today's NYT's..

".President Vladimir V. Putin on Monday acknowledged for the first time that the bloody assault on a concert hall near Moscow was executed by "radical Islamists," but he insisted that Ukraine could still have played a role despite the Islamic State's claim of responsibility.."

Like I said.

".President Vladimir V. Putin on Monday acknowledged for the first time that the bloody assault on a concert hall near Moscow was executed by "radical Islamists," but he insisted that Ukraine could still have played a role despite the Islamic State's claim of responsibility.."
And? Do you imagine if this event did not take place, there could/would be no further action?

And? Do you imagine if this event did not take place, there could/would be no further action?
He needs public support against their terrible horrible mortal nazi enemies (Ukraine) so they'll sign up for their meat grinder death.
He waited until just after his "re-election" for this massive new mobilization order also, just in case you missed that too.

Like I said.

He sounds exactly like our politicians. No wonder they hate him so much. He's a gosh darned plagiarist.

He needs public support against their terrible horrible mortal nazi enemies (Ukraine) so they'll sign up for their meat grinder death.
He waited until just after his "re-election" for this massive new mobilization order also, just in case you missed that too.
Sean Hannity is a helluva drug.

816iiAzRPxL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Could just read this instead.

Here's a video with translation. I have a friend who speaks Russian. I'll send him the link and see if he can tell me how accurate this translation is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDAb22Qkys

I don't get why/how the people that shot up the place let themselves be captured. Seems much more pleasant to shoot yourself or blow yourself up than being tortured to death.
This was not a suicide squad. They had an escape plan. Also, if this interrogation can be believed, they were paid, so one would think they expected to live to enjoy their financial rewards. According to Russian reports, they were apprehended as they attempted to exfiltrate to Ukraine. In addition to the 4 gunmen, there were 7 other arrests, presumably organizers or collaborators.

I'm hoping my friend can tell if they actually sound like Tajiks from their accents, or might be something else. Anyway, the fact that they apparently expected to escape rather than be martyred sounds most unISIS-like. But a lot seems to be up in the air at this point.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top