JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a video with translation. I have a friend who speaks Russian. I'll send him the link and see if he can tell me how accurate this translation is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDAb22Qkys

This was not a suicide squad. They had an escape plan. Also, if this interrogation can be believed, they were paid, so one would think they expected to live to enjoy their financial rewards. According to Russian reports, they were apprehended as they attempted to exfiltrate to Ukraine. In addition to the 4 gunmen, there were 7 other arrests, presumably organizers or collaborators.

I'm hoping my friend can tell if they actually sound like Tajiks from their accents, or might be something else. Anyway, the fact that they apparently expected to escape rather than be martyred sounds most unISIS-like. But a lot seems to be up in the air at this point.
Ok komrade. Be sure to claim your posting credit so Pravda can pay you,

Here's a video with translation. I have a friend who speaks Russian. I'll send him the link and see if he can tell me how accurate this translation is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDAb22Qkys

This was not a suicide squad. They had an escape plan. Also, if this interrogation can be believed, they were paid, so one would think they expected to live to enjoy their financial rewards. According to Russian reports, they were apprehended as they attempted to exfiltrate to Ukraine. In addition to the 4 gunmen, there were 7 other arrests, presumably organizers or collaborators.

I'm hoping my friend can tell if they actually sound like Tajiks from their accents, or might be something else. Anyway, the fact that they apparently expected to escape rather than be martyred sounds most unISIS-like. But a lot seems to be up in the air at this point.
Thanks.

south-park-cartman.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews