Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

2 Found Dead in remote shooting spot near Estacada

nwslopoke

Reactions
I've only ever had one bad experience in about 10 years when two guys were adamant the public area at Browns Camp was their private range.

I was sporting a cased AR15 plus the two guns God give me (left & right).so i shot a little to say,,i ain't scared. Ten years later I probably would have just left.Who knows if there was a 3rd party or just the two.

Last edited:

Joe13

Reactions
It’s not unfathomable that someone would drive by, see a table full of firearms and then decide its worth shooting 2 people over a few thousand dollars....

I don’t share spots in the woods, I always have a loaded pistol on me, a loaded rifle next to me and I eyeball everyone driving by to show I’m aware of my surroundings.

And I take a friend if at all possible.

bsa1917hunter

Reactions
Holy cow. I've shot there before. It doesn't say how they died. Could have been a murder suicide? Kind of scary. I'm like Yvette and go out shooting by myself. Actually quite a bit. One time I forgot to keep some spare ammo and this scary creature slithered behind me:
Ocga2sl.jpg

I don't shoot at that spot anymore!!!!! I'd like to know how the couple died. Whoever finds out, post it please. Thanks...

bsa1917hunter

Reactions
It’s not unfathomable that someone would drive by, see a table full of firearms and then decide its worth shooting 2 people over a few thousand dollars....

I don’t share spots in the woods, I always have a loaded pistol on me, a loaded rifle next to me and I eyeball everyone driving by to show I’m aware of my surroundings.

And I take a friend if at all possible.
I wasn't aware you had any friends...:rolleyes::p

I've only ever had one bad experience in about 10 years when two guys were adamant the public area at Browns Camp was their private range.

I was sporting a cased AR15 plus the two guns God give me (left & right).so i shot a little to say,,i ain't scared. Ten years later I probably would have just left.Who knows if there was a 3rd party ot just the two.

Shot at the Browns Camp main pit allot in the past. As soon as I saw one car with 5 guys passing around a KelTec pistol, have never been back if anyone else is shooting.

As for the OP, that is out where we usually get our Christmas tree each yr. Doubt its any more dangerous than anywhere else in the woods.

WhyElKay

Reactions
Holy cow. I've shot there before. It doesn't say how they died. Could have been a murder suicide? Kind of scary. I'm like Yvette and go out shooting by myself. Actually quite a bit. One time I forgot to keep some spare ammo and this scary creature slithered behind me:
View attachment 608375

I don't shoot at that spot anymore!!!!! I'd like to know how the couple died. Whoever finds out, post it please. Thanks...

omg I would freak the freak out and certainly would not be getting any pictures.

Reactions
View attachment 608375

Dinner.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect