JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably right. I think we have imported who knows how many organized sleeper units and individuals across our stupidly open border.

And that is not to mention the Venezuelan and other gangs that are somewhat less organized (and propbably have different motives than mass terror).

Usa is going to have to expand homeland security department after each future attack probably. Seems like 9-11 might be a big date this year but who knows. I hope nothing happens, ever. But logic says if you have an enemy trying to harm you and you welcome them into your house something bad is gonna happen. It's just a matter of time.
Skirting on the edge of the political here, but if a terrorist attack happens this year, it will be entertaining to watch the Mainstream Media try to rally the public in support of the idiots that let the terrorists across the border so easily. Kind of an "arrest the usual suspects" sort of thing, but will it work this time?

Clearly this is fake new. Our leftist overlords assure us that mass shootings ONLY happen in the United States and NEVER happen in other countries. And they would not lie to us. They are smarter than us. That's why they are our overlords. It's science.

In all seriousness the last article I read said death toll was at 130. There's videos out there of the attack and it looks like your worst nightmare. It's only by God's grace that we haven't see something like that here yet. If you need motivation to carry, watch the videos.
'It's only by God's grace ..."

Oh my friend but we have.

Putin is trying to deflect blame by accusing the US of causing this, since our Moscow embassy warned US citizens of a possible attack of this kind recently.

Our intelligence better than theirs?
Them fixated on Ukraine because it hasn't gone well?
FSA focused on anti-war sentiment instead of real threats?
Internal security distracted from the ongoing Muslim threat?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

I don't get why/how the people that shot up the place let themselves be captured. Seems much more pleasant to shoot yourself or blow yourself up than being tortured to death.
Something to consider here....

Perhaps they allowed themselves to be captured...so they could then provide false / black information to further some agenda.
Or...
How do we know that the people " captured" really were...Maybe they are simply Russian agents who are again being used to provide a narrative that fits someone's agenda.

Not trying to sound to spy like...but I did work in reconnaissance at one time...where it pays to question everything.
Andy

Perhaps they allowed themselves to be captured...so they could then provide false / black information to further some agenda.
Or...
How do we know that the people " captured" really were...Maybe they are simply Russian agents who are again being used to provide a narrative that fits someone's agenda.

Not trying to sound to spy like...but I did work in reconnaissance at one time...where it pays to question everything.
Andy
Yep.

IMG_0614.jpeg

Or...

Andy
Inconceivable

2.26A.gif

just saying not to be just contrarian or to break the bubble of self flatulation that forms in places like this with no bounceback of opinion.

83 mass shootings this year (2024) alone in the good old usa.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting?page=1&sort=asc&order=State

the amount of children killed from gun violence in record from 1975 up has been staggering. and these are only the statistics we know about.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/children-killed?sort=asc&order=Incident Date

just seems that rather than point a finger at democrats we should really address the issues at home before we imagine what our country could be like...because we are far worse off than any of you realize or are willing to admit.

just saying not to be just contrarian or to break the bubble of self flatulation that forms in places like this with no bounceback of opinion.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting?page=1&sort=asc&order=State

the amount of children killed from gun violence in record from 1975 up has been staggering. and these are only the statistics we know about.

just seems that rather than point a finger at democrats we should really address the issues at home before we imagine what our country could be like...because we are far worse off than any of you realize or are willing to admit.
The vast majority of "mass shootings" in the U.S. do not fit the normal person's definition of mass shooting. They are gang on gang violence that just happens to have a largish body count (4 or 5 shot by most definitions). Most people have an idea of mass shootings being something aimed at the innocent public for non-crime related reasons; terrorism of some kind, mental health, shooters grievance or suicide statement etc. Those are pretty rare here, maybe a dozen or so a year over a population of 300 million or so. They actually happen at a similar rate over in Europe, but our death toll actually seems to be lower on average, probably due to the propensity of people to shoot back in at least some of those occurrences.

Yes, the gang on gang shootings are mostly older teens and young adults in the 14-24 range, but calling them "children" is a bit disingenuous. That word conjures up imagines of innocence that these perpetrators/victims (they are largely one and the same) are not due. At best they are "feral children" but more likely they are people who have been matured and corrupted by darker forces far beyond their years and are capable of engaging in acts of brutal violence against someone similarly corrupted at the drop of a hat. Yes, this is all still a tragedy, but it is a tragedy on an entirely different level from one where an actual innocent child incapable of conceiving of such brutality is killed by a world they know nothing about. Most of these "kids" are willing participants who have at least some understanding of what is going on, and have that gnawing feeling that their lives are worth nothing useless they make them worth something by winning (however that gets defined by themselves or their awful role models who are also immersed in gang culture).

We really should not be lumping these two types of violence together. The only thing they have in common is the body count. Past that they happen for entirely different reasons against entirely different demographics of people with entirely different motivations by the perpetrators. The only real danger to the not criminally connected person from the gang related violence is a. they become the target of a violent crime by said gang members or b. that violence spills over into a public venue like the latest football shooting.

Last Edited:
I would chance a bet that most of the nwfa readers realize exactly how far worse off we are and are very willing to admit it. I also believe the issues start at home, however any attempt to effectively address them are met with direct opposition by leftist polices. So yes, I will point my finger directly at Democrats.

We want criminals locked up. We believe individuals, and their choices are the cause of the shootings.

They want guns banned. They believe if guns were just banned, all the mass killings would disappear. No moron with even 1/2 a brain truly believes that..so if that's the case, what is their motivation?

Anyhow..this is about the Moscow shooting. I'm sure those fine gentleman were just misunderstood and victims of a gun-heavy, capitalistic, western corrupt society. Maybe they saw a Daniel Defense ad and just had to buy. Or maybe I'm wrong..

I don't believe this number. There are lurking variables baked into that cake. They want to make the public think Sandy Hook happens every other week. This is deliberately misleading.

Again, the numbers don't tell the story. A couple of weeks ago one (1) high school student shot and killed another (and wounded several more) in Salem's Bush Pasture Park. This was a gang/drug-related shooting, but it will go in the "children killed" category.

Democrats have excluded Conservatives from the conversation. They have shut us down in every public sphere. Nationwide there are far more successful attempts at gun control than maybe you realize or are willing to admit. In Oregon and Washington the Conservative Right are losing ground everywhere. So yes, I do point the finger at Democrats. All of our social problems took root and grew under their watch.

Last Edited:
Skirting on the edge of the political here, but if a terrorist attack happens this year, it will be entertaining to watch the Mainstream Media try to rally the public in support of the idiots that let the terrorists across the border so easily. Kind of an "arrest the usual suspects" sort of thing, but will it work this time?
Or will that event be what causes them to call for suspension of elections and martial law?

Or will that event be what causes them to call for suspension of elections and martial law?
It won't be an event.
More like a series of events, intended to be a crushing avalanche of fear. Designed to inspire hysteria among the sheep. The purpose of this design being the willing surrender of rights and freedoms, in a pathetic attempt to feel safe.

Lol.
When the time comes for pointing, it won't be a finger.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top