JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've only ever had one bad experience in about 10 years when two guys were adamant the public area at Browns Camp was their private range.

I was sporting a cased AR15 plus the two guns God give me (left & right).so i shot a little to say,,i ain't scared. Ten years later I probably would have just left.Who knows if there was a 3rd party or just the two.

Last Edited:
It's not unfathomable that someone would drive by, see a table full of firearms and then decide its worth shooting 2 people over a few thousand dollars....

I don't share spots in the woods, I always have a loaded pistol on me, a loaded rifle next to me and I eyeball everyone driving by to show I'm aware of my surroundings.

And I take a friend if at all possible.

Holy cow. I've shot there before. It doesn't say how they died. Could have been a murder suicide? Kind of scary. I'm like Yvette and go out shooting by myself. Actually quite a bit. One time I forgot to keep some spare ammo and this scary creature slithered behind me:
Ocga2sl.jpg

I don't shoot at that spot anymore!!!!! I'd like to know how the couple died. Whoever finds out, post it please. Thanks...

It's not unfathomable that someone would drive by, see a table full of firearms and then decide its worth shooting 2 people over a few thousand dollars....

I don't share spots in the woods, I always have a loaded pistol on me, a loaded rifle next to me and I eyeball everyone driving by to show I'm aware of my surroundings.

And I take a friend if at all possible.

I wasn't aware you had any friends...:rolleyes::p

I've only ever had one bad experience in about 10 years when two guys were adamant the public area at Browns Camp was their private range.

I was sporting a cased AR15 plus the two guns God give me (left & right).so i shot a little to say,,i ain't scared. Ten years later I probably would have just left.Who knows if there was a 3rd party ot just the two.

Shot at the Browns Camp main pit allot in the past. As soon as I saw one car with 5 guys passing around a KelTec pistol, have never been back if anyone else is shooting.

As for the OP, that is out where we usually get our Christmas tree each yr. Doubt its any more dangerous than anywhere else in the woods.

Holy cow. I've shot there before. It doesn't say how they died. Could have been a murder suicide? Kind of scary. I'm like Yvette and go out shooting by myself. Actually quite a bit. One time I forgot to keep some spare ammo and this scary creature slithered behind me:
View attachment 608375

I don't shoot at that spot anymore!!!!! I'd like to know how the couple died. Whoever finds out, post it please. Thanks...

omg I would freak the freak out and certainly would not be getting any pictures.

View attachment 608375

Dinner.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads