JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's horrible, just horrible. What is happening to this society. Sometimes I Feel people are just inherently selfish and that human life means nothing in their eyes anymore. Of course anti-gun legislation will result from this, but I feel heartbroken for the innocents

Why did this Piece of **** choose a school full of young children? Because, he knew they were unarmed and helpless.. He didn't need a gun to bring this mass carnage. All I have to say, is these vicious animals pray on the helpless.

With all our tax money going to welfare recipients, many who don't want to work and just sit around and drink or do drugs all day, how about allocating that money instead to hiring armed guards for our schools to protect our kids? Schools, malls and theaters, anyone notice a pattern? Almost all these mass shootings happen in these very places. Schools seem to be the preferred target, as the younger people are more naive and helpless and everyone is guaranteed to be unarmed in the "Gun Free Zone".

Anyhow, I am just so torn apart.. How could a person just massacre children?? Why are humans so cruel and careless? Nothing will change, the world was always cruel and barbaric. It seems we have reverted back to a medieval mindset.

I can say this is my last post on this forum. I cannot believe anyone here is talking pro or con gun control. Many members here prove how sick the people of the USA have become. This is an awful event that should make everyone pause and reach for their loved ones, yes this happens everyday around the world, but this is our yard, Gun owners should stand up not to defend their rights but to lead with responsibility.

You that are crying about new legislation on this day are disgusting!!!!!

Good bye

Simp! Do you suppose that anyone on this site is not grieving?

Bloomberg: "Obama must take immediate action against guns":

Bloomberg: Obama Must Take 'Immediate Action' Against Guns

How about go after the parents? Like this kid did.Unfortunately he wanted to make a point for his mother. Don't know but I'll speculate that he killed his mom after the kids.
This guys parents obviously bubblegumed him up at some point,to hate them enough to do this.
He would have use any method possible to accomplish this if he couldn't have purchased the guns.
The reporters were saying how everyone was baffled why this tragedy took place.
How hard is it? He killed his parents,they screwed him up somewhere down the line.Either by neglect or abuse. Probably by neglect in this case.

Sometimes we don't see or don't care how much we influence the rest of our children's lives

They want to correct these things? Maybe some better backround checks on teachers

How about go after the parents? Like this kid did.Unfortunately he wanted to make a point for his mother. Don't know but I'll speculate that he killed his mom after the kids.
This guys parents obviously bubblegumed him up at some point,to hate them enough to do this.
He would have use any method possible to accomplish this if he couldn't have purchased the guns.
How hard is it? He killed his parents,they screwed him up somewhere down the line.Either by neglect or abuse. Probably by neglect in this case.

Sometimes we don't see or don't care how much we influence the rest of our children's lives

They want to correct these things? Maybe some better backround checks on teachers

Or he could have had a chemical imbalance causing him to lose sight of reality/good/bad.

Careful there. Sometimes it really is just a bad kid coming from good parents. That might be the the case here, or it might be as you say, but let's not automatically condemn the parents without some background information first.

Even if you are correct in this case...as a child my heart bleeds for him, but as an adult I'm glad he blew himself out of his own socks.

Keith

In my humble opinion easier access to better mental health care resources would do more than additional gun restrictions. it is a matter of curing the desease and not the symptoms.

Yep.

1 out of 10 Americans is on anti-depressants, and 1 out of 4 women are.

A lot of people are not doing well.

I can say this is my last post on this forum. I cannot believe anyone here is talking pro or con gun control. Many members here prove how sick the people of the USA have become. This is an awful event that should make everyone pause and reach for their loved ones, yes this happens everyday around the world, but this is our yard, Gun owners should stand up not to defend their rights but to lead with responsibility.

You that are crying about new legislation on this day are disgusting!!!!!

Good bye

I agree with the sentiment, and am immensely saddened and sickened that someone could do this.

Full stop.

With the media immediately crying "gun control" in the wake of this, we need to immediately stand up for gun rights, or those conniving politicians will try to take away some more freedom while giving nothing in return; acting quickly while we are still numbed and in shock by what has happened. They know if people are thinking logically, they can't steal our freedoms; they must act and act quickly while people are emotional and susceptible.

from my post i didnt see this one first

First and foremost my heart and prayers go out to all who are forever effected by this.

I am going to hate what is spun out of this by the anti's.

I also feel it would be well worth the investment of state and fedral funds to train and arm our teachers or for cities to enlarge or add a few LEOS to there staff to protect our children and teachers. I know some people are against this idea for many reasons. I think the however that haveing teachers trained and armed would be better then nothing. This and all the other recent and past school shootings makes it hard for me to send my children to school where THEY SHOULD BE SAFE AND SECURE!!!!!!! I know many parents will be thinking twice now when they put there kids on the bus in the mornings I certainly will be.

I myself am going to the local P.D and Sheriff's office to talk to them and voice my concerns and see if any ideas can be hatched and implimented for my and all the local families kids!!

I would appreciate any and all feed back on this.

The one concern I have would be a teacher flipping out, but I would give that less a chance then a f@^$ tard comeing to the school and shooting people.

The only reason this incident :
Man stabs 22 children in China - The Globe and Mail

Didn't turn into the incident in Newton, CT is that the schools had security guards who detained the attacker quickly. China has security guards posted at the school in response to previous school massacres.

2 years ago a man armed with a knife went into a school in China and murdered as many people as this psychopath in Connecticut did today. The reason so many people died in the China attack is that there was no immediate response to the attacker. China now has security throughout most of its schools in the country. Why are Americans so naive? With the massive amount of taxation and government funding, don't you think we could afford security? Banning guns is the only boneheaded idea these useless politicians can think about. In China, guns are banned from their civilians, yet mass murders at schools are not uncommon.

I would have no problem to fully give up my gun rights to stop something like this from happening.
I know some of u wouldnt and its ok if you think your glocks are more important then these childrens lifes.

and dont say that BS like all teachers should be armed. not in a elementary school. thats a mistake waiting to happen.

but again id fully give up my guns, and ablity to own them if it ment events like this wouldnt happen

from my post i didnt see this one first

First and foremost my heart and prayers go out to all who are forever effected by this.

I am going to hate what is spun out of this by the anti's.

I also feel it would be well worth the investment of state and fedral funds to train and arm our teachers or for cities to enlarge or add a few LEOS to there staff to protect our children and teachers. I know some people are against this idea for many reasons. I think the however that haveing teachers trained and armed would be better then nothing. This and all the other recent and past school shootings makes it hard for me to send my children to school where THEY SHOULD BE SAFE AND SECURE!!!!!!! I know many parents will be thinking twice now when they put there kids on the bus in the mornings I certainly will be.

I myself am going to the local P.D and Sheriff's office to talk to them and voice my concerns and see if any ideas can be hatched and implimented for my and all the local families kids!!

I would appreciate any and all feed back on this.

The one concern I have would be a teacher flipping out, but I would give that less a chance then a f@^$ tard comeing to the school and shooting people.

who is going to pay for that extra training? and to have LEOs on site. raise taxes? repubs wouldnt like that

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews