JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

Another Shooting in Newtown, Connecticut at Grade School. Not much to state at this time Police/FBI/State Police at School at this time.
Got off Good morning America. One shooter is down.

Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Here what I have now: Gunman Dead After Shooting at Conn. Grade School
'Active Shooter' Reported at CT Elementary School

http://gma.yahoo.com/

And just to make a further point about the screams for more gun control.... this is fresh news from China .........Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China

. <broken link removed>

Just for information; One shooter down and some injury of Children and Teachers.
Why are these things happening so much now? Law Enforcement still at the School. Just seen this on "Good Morning America".

Just for information; One shooter down and some injury of Children and Teachers.
Why are these things happening so much now?
A book I read daily has the answer to that question. But can't go into that here and there would be many who would argue my assertion. But that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Strangle there was a man that attacked a school in China with a knife on the same day.
BBC News - China school knife attack in Henan injures 22 children

It seems so wrong to me to attack a school or at a school. My heart goes out to the families of everyone there. I don't know how freaked out I would be if something happened at my kids school.

On a larger topic, and hopefully not too off topic, I would be curious to see the statistics for violent attacks that are random victims and not the classic money, drugs, women, religion variety. With the increase in technology/media are we hearing about them more or are they on the rise?

I just heard 27 dead, many are children.
Early reports are normally not to be trusted, but even if its inflated a little its still going to be horrendous.
A grade school, a holisTIC weekend ahead of these children and their families. And then this.
Sounds like one shooter is dead, not confirming any additional shooters yet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top