JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you mean (The data your using Is for accidents that are not premeditated or targeted. That's a null argument)
so like I stated if I take a rifle and fire it in the air that is an accident because I didn't have an intended target. That was an accident then.

i'm confused as to what you're asking/stating here. Are you saying firing a rifle in the air and accidently hitting someone is the same as pointing a rifle directly at someone and pulling the trigger?

A sad day to be sure. Another case of a deranged person with mental issues. So far it appears this was a person who wanted to kill his family and take as many others as possible. 20 children killed along with his mother, a teacher at the school. His brother was found dead at his residence and his girlfriend is missing. 5 other adults/staff dead at the school plus the shooter.

Lets face it, it takes a sick person to perpetrate this type of crime. It appears that the mental health system in this country needs to be improved, hopefully with a reduction of this type of scenario occurring.

I can say this is my last post on this forum. I cannot believe anyone here is talking pro or con gun control. Many members here prove how sick the people of the USA have become. This is an awful event that should make everyone pause and reach for their loved ones, yes this happens everyday around the world, but this is our yard, Gun owners should stand up not to defend their rights but to lead with responsibility.

You that are crying about new legislation on this day are disgusting!!!!!

Good bye

So I guess we should just sit back quietly and let all the gun-grabbers use dead children as a reason why they should take our guns and create even more gun-free killing zones.

i'm confused as to what you're asking/stating here. Are you saying firing a rifle in the air and accidently hitting someone is the same as pointing a rifle directly at someone and pulling the trigger?
no, going out getting drunk and driving etc. etc. people are calling that an accident when they hit someone because they didn't have an intended target

I just saw him do an interview that he said - we are going to do whatever it takes to keep this from happening again, regardless of the politics. Sounds pretty clear to me

Yep. I heard that too.
My facebook page has literally blown up due to so many people screaming for gun control. I have to keep deleting their crap. They surely don't wait to bring it up.

So I guess we should just sit back quietly and let all the gun-grabbers use dead children as a reason why they should take our guns and create even more gun-free killing zones.

The ones arguing aren't doing much more than padding their post counts, and partaking in internet slap fights.

Smacking each other with your purses on a firearm forum is not some noble cause.

As dedicated as the police are and they are armed to the teeth.
Did the police stop this shooting ? NO!

How many more people need to die in gun free zones before the USA gets it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am angry at the shooter but even more so at stupid screwed up law makers that allow others to be killed
for no reason.

Lets have these Liberals march to each parents house and tell them how sorry they are they disarmed every !

This is a terrible crime against innocent lives, I have two small children that are grade school age. It is very hard to think that people are capable of killing children because simply they are there. I lived in Denmark where they do have very strict gun laws and mandatory military service. It seemed that a bank was always being robbed at gun point, or someone was being assaulted with a gun. The guns were coming from outside the country and being used by evil people. And that is just it, there are evil people out there and they will use what ever they can to do what they want, gun laws only effect those who follow them, period.

I think that if someone at the school has a gun and knew how to use it. This Person Could have maybe stop it before it got out of hand.

You think that if most all people in the USA were picking Weapons. That maybe there would not be so many of this kind of things happening. This is for you and the other people that look at this site would read what "ShootFirst wrote, How many more people need to die in gun free zones before the USA gets it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I would like to see a program in one or more state where Most All People were to be pack a gun all the time. I think that Crime Rate would go down!!!! ?
Why not We try and get a law passed that would call on person in the State to carry a gun, But only after these persons are trained with the gun.

Just my 2 cents,

Tony Portland, Oregon Area

This is a terrible crime against innocent lives, I have two small children that are grade school age. It is very hard to think that people are capable of killing children because simply they are there. I lived in Denmark where they do have very strict gun laws and mandatory military service. It seemed that a bank was always being robbed at gun point, or someone was being assaulted with a gun. The guns were coming from outside the country and being used by evil people. And that is just it, there are evil people out there and they will use what ever they can to do what they want, gun laws only effect those who follow them, period.

Look what great things gun laws did for the people down in Mexico. I guess the new president that just got elected in Mexico is already getting threats from the cartels and they've kidnapped about a dozen officials, as a warning. Gun laws only benefit the government and criminals.

Very sad nonetheless, I also have 2 kids in school, 1st grade and pre-school, can't imagine what those parents are going through. I feel a mixture of feelings; sadness with rage. What is wrong with our society, really? You don't expect to see this in American society, this is 3rd world bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top