JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could it be that someone may have setup the hole thing, from the start. That maybe the person was not the only person that shot all the people in the School. That in fact that the person that was found with the gun on his person, was only the fall guy. Most people that are going to do something like this would leave a note saying something about what they are going to do and this would be found by someone fast, as that person would want to take the credit. But you have to asked yourself why would a person do this without a reason. I could see it, if the guy worked there, knew someone there that has done something to him that he wished to get back at them for. But going back to the 1st or 2nd grade school when you are now 20 years old? Has to be something real bad, I would think. Just does not added up to me. And why would a female buy the weapons that were in the house that was used? Were did she get the weapons from and what is the time frame that she got them? Why have no one come forward (Gun Shop) saying that the AR was sold by this shop? Or the pistols?
Just to many unanswered questions

Mike E Good Link, There is alot of truth here about the violent games and programing and desinsasizing in realation to killing and thought processes of the young. Add some mental Medications etc...

I don't know how the old man who cut 22 up in china works in with this though???

Not sure I understand that either. But video is world wide, and the Chinese are pretty dialed in i think. In On Killing, Grossman's first book, he tracks the spread of TV from country to country with the rise in homicide rate.

Not sure I understand that either. But video is world wide, and the Chinese are pretty dialed in i think. In On Killing, Grossman's first book, he tracks the spread of TV from country to country with the rise in homicide rate.

When my Dad was a young man, he and a group of preteen friends went to see a movie called 'The Thing from Another World'. He said that the crowd was so terrified that the first ten rows of the theater remained empty throughout the film. When I first saw it many years later, I too found it quite thrilling, although certainly not scary (what wimps those kids in the 50s were). Later in life, I bought the DVD as I thought my kids would enjoy it as well. They never even made it through the entire film...they were laughing so hard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_from_Another_World

Keith

You watched Full Metal Jacket - 'do any of you know who Charles Whitman was?' .... 'none of you dumbasses know ....?" ......

Yep, most history is history and even recent history is not taught anymore unless it serves the left.
And can be twisted to those needs.
Whitman remembers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews