JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know what a fiction zombie is but you guys seem to be talking about something as if it were real so, what in what context do you talk about a zombie? What am I missing?

If you prepare for a real live (dead) zombie invasion you have prepared yourself for the quintessential TEOTWAWKI. I mean, what could be worse than a horrendously-huge crowd of ambulatory, partially severed human bodies whose sole purpose is to gnaw on your squirming body parts? And the good thing about preparing now is that zombies are not a protected specie! People are not lighting "save the zombies" candles (yet). My guess is PETA will run with it one day though. They will change their name to "People For The Ethical Treatment Of Zombies And Animals, which of course would be PETZA (pronounced like "pizza"). Yup. Just watch.

1224356044902jpgroflposterscommyspa.jpg

http://www.roflposters.com/poster/search/zombie

Are'nt all modern zombies just teenagers these days? I know I see them everyday, they come over all the time to visit the 16 year old girl zombie that lives in my house. I try to ignore them. Eventually they go away....for a little while anyway...

Thats what my wife says, shes said they are like the living dead! Missing parts of their face and not thinking clearly...she said she wouldnt hesitate to shoot one in our home one bit!! So come and get it you toothless fags, Ive seen zombie land! Im ready for the tweeker kill of the week!...uh, I mean zombie.

I work six days a week to feed my kids and try to support my ever increasing ammo addiction, and these guy just steal stuff out of my yard and shop to pay for thier habits. It's just not right... Ok sorry for the venting

Guys, this thread is putting my whole undercover operation in danger. I've been assigned to a special group called ZETF (Zombie Extermination Task Force). I've been undercover for 10 months now gaining the trust of the zombies and working my way up their ranks. We now believe we've found what appears to be the head of the zombie underground terrorist group. Our intel is leading us to believe that the leader is a high ranking member in the US government! This information is top secret as the suspect is a high profile target so this information must remain classified to only members of this forum. We believe the leader to be Nancy Pelosi. Now, this intelligence has not been completely verified yet but she seems to be the one pulling the strings...

Here is a picture of the suspect. Be advised that she may be dangerous and have the brain thirst. Call our tip line at 1-800-NO2-ZMBY for any information you may have on this perp. Thank you.

nancy_pelosi_weird_grin.jpg

Maybe that means the zombie uprising will begin on the East Coast? Good. More time to prepare. I think I will let the blackberries grow back in and surround the property again. Always thought it would be funny to watch zombies try to get through a thick blackberry hedge (especially the ones with partially severed arms and legs).

zombies are a total bummer. you get numbed down by movies, in real life they are a drag. Really scary, smell awful, even when you've seen hundreds it's still terrifying. especially when you're rooting around the back of an abandoned grocery store looking for potatos and canned peaches.. and it turns out there was one in there with you the whole time and you didn't know it!
Often the smell gives them away, like trains, they can be surprisingly quiet. let's say you're trying to siphon a little unleaded premium, and you can get a good draw going and then the gas all runs back down into the tank, and you're fiddling around trying to figure out why the squeeze bulb won't prime... and then... what's that smell? Awww, f#*^!! You gotta drop everything and get on high alert, maybe even bail on the gas and just get outta dodge. Also, they never show in movies, if you hit even a fairly small zombie with the front of your car, you run a real risk of damaging your radiator. If you ram a 200lb man zombie, you will likely ruin the water pump, fan blades, radiator, lights, and maybe even the battery in one fell swoop. Whattya think you're gonna do, run down to Knechts and get new stuff?! HELLO... It's been LOOTED! Duh... plus, the smell lingers on the car forever. Even if you can find some pressurized water, it's unbelieveably hard to get that sickening smell off the car, not to mention washing all the hair and fingers and stuff out of the grill is just disgusting beyond description. Usually I'll dump a "rammer" and pick up a different rig right away.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top