JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

donut-homer-t-shirt.jpg MMMmmm..... SPAS-12

Ok, so I have my SKS with several 20 round mags, mossberg 500 with 27 and 181/2 inch barrels, 357's, 10/22...my question is which one? I guess that depends on the Zombies, are these going to be the walkers or the runners? walkers would be just too easy, maybe fun with the 22?

just suprised that there has been no talk of which zombies would be comming...maybe a mixtuer of both...

Ken

While this may not be Politically Correct... A Zombie is a Zombie is a Zombie...
Runners or walkers, Screamers or the silent ones... Flesh Eaters (more like Ghouls if you ask me) or the ones who just eat Brains... A heavy magnum to the spinal column usually works for me.
Wear light weight Chain mail (as in Shark Suit) with a much latex as possible to prevent saliva contamination (you get that at your local Adult Toy Store)...Neoprene works for you fashion consious or prudish types, but it tends to restrict movement somewhat...
Kevlar tends to be too bulky and hard to get to cover the extremeties...You have to think "Shoot, Move and Communicate" with Zombies.
REMEMBER THE FIRST RULE OF HORROR MOVIES: Never go off Alone...

What if they turn out to not be zombies after all? What if, God help us, they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wbwNv50hnk

Guys, come on, this is serious. EVERYBODY knows that "booger men" aren't real. This is a very serious topic about surviving a zombie invasion so please don't make light of a very real situation. Thank you.

On a side note, I believe that the Man-Bear-Pig population might be growing, which would also be a very serious threat to our national security.

MANBEARPIG.png

Here's some more survival advise for a fun and exciting zombie attack.

When all else fails during an all out zombie infestation, it's time to bring in the professional, the big man himself.

So here is the deal on the fast and slow zombies... the fast ones are like meth addicts, running around stealing scrap metal. The slow ones are like heroin addicts, sluffing into the store and shoplifting..... either way you cant just rely one one or two weapons... if possible you want to engage them at the greatest distance possible, and WHEN necessary closer...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top