JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of trees, so far I removed 25 trees that had any ability to hit the house sadly 2 years ago a 125ft cotton wood the last to go dropped a 70ft 2ft around branch or should say log. I own a 1950 stick built house barely even cracked a joist which I fixed. Point was being I owned the land the trees were on I removed anything that could fall. I have large trees near the house but they are only 35 and I keep then that way rest next get over 20ft. Seen to many around here lose a house due to tall trees. I love trees, but I like my house better. I do the same with most things, ammo, fuel, etc to have enough for the " Justin Case" situations. Try and keep a spares and backup and even backup backups. But do not consider myself a prepper. I think I am more a realist seen allot of stuff go down in the last 50+ years to know
thinking ahead does work. By the way sorry to hear anyone who lost a home to trees that really sucks.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

WelKommen Europa
Greece_Migrants_-1.jpg
Not a staged image

Actually the dilution they have planned for the US is one of the most seriously dangerous that the left has pulled on us to date.
Not much humor in any of it.

The influx actually began under the radar last year.
Link here.

They are bound to defeat the country by any means that they can.

The "go ahead" occurred when Secretary Kerry announced the end of the Monroe Doctrine (11/18/2013); during the reports (obfuscation) of the secret "cervix" prostitute scandal.....we are truly on our own; balkanized by those who respect the necessity for a rule of law, and those who don't.

Addendum: Irreparable damage has been done.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads