JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes they walk into signs, each other, or buildings. That's pretty funny.

But if you had a freshwater pond or cistern you used for drinkin' and a zombie fell into that, it might not be so funny. But if you fished the zombie out and didn't tell your wife and kids and just took the pitcher of water in like nothing happened, and they all started drinkin' it, and you started laughing and snorting and wouldn't let 'em in on the joke, and they were all like "What? What?" and then the kids start lookin' at the water and sayin' "Hey, this tastes weird! What the...Dad!!!!!!". That could be pretty funny.

Unless they turned into zombies as a result. Then, I guess it wouldn't be so funny.

Sometimes they walk into signs, each other, or buildings. That's pretty funny.

But if you had a freshwater pond or cistern you used for drinkin' and a zombie fell into that, it might not be so funny. But if you fished the zombie out and didn't tell your wife and kids and just took the pitcher of water in like nothing happened, and they all started drinkin' it, and you started laughing and snorting and wouldn't let 'em in on the joke, and they were all like "What? What?" and then the kids start lookin' at the water and sayin' "Hey, this tastes weird! What the...Dad!!!!!!". That could be pretty funny.

Unless they turned into zombies as a result. Then, I guess it wouldn't be so funny.

that is just wrong

Lately I've been using zombie targets in place of regular targets. Darned good way to get people used to recognizing zombies (I have yet to see a regular human walking around with an eye hanging out of its socket). My daughter can easily recognize zombies now, and is darned good at shot placement (at 50' anyway). The problem is my wife doesn't shoot with us, and won't watch any of the zombie documentaries, so if she is home alone when the zombies come hobbling up the driveway I'm afraid she won't recognize the threat in time.

Will someone else please use zombie targets at TCGC so I won't be the only one people stare at?

I wonder if TCGC would allow the use of actual zombies as targets on their ranges... I mean its not like it would be murder or anything... and PETA wouldn't have a leg (or four) to stand on. If they would allow it, we could get PLENTY of Zombies @ PDX City Hall, and in Salem @ the Capital bldg... oh yeah, and @ the PDX WTC bldg. when Merkley and Wyden actually roll in. (I keed, I keed!!) :D

What's the first store would you break into to prepare for the Zombies??? You are the only person left alive that isn't a zombie... so don't worry about laws or police or anything like that.... me, Cabelas ammo run...lol

I wonder if TCGC would allow the use of actual zombies as targets on their ranges... :D

TCGC rules say target types not specified in the rules have to be approved in advance, so you would have to bring them a zombie first so they could approve it.

We don't have a Cabela's close so I would choose Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor in Oregon City. They stock Oregon Trail Laser Cast Silver Bullets (and of course other reloading supplies), so I would have Zombies AND Vampires covered in case things became complicated. Plus, you could roof-hop over to Rite Aid (and to a restaurant or two).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top