JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Supposin' Zombies were real...as in the undead...lusting for brains....

Might be best just to hole up and fortify ...after all dead matter decomposes.
Just wait it out.
But that would make for a boring movie or book...:D
Andy

I went to visit family in Seattle last weekend. I took my kid to the Pt Defiance zoo and was expecting the worst. I was blown away how much they cleaned up Tacoma. Way nicer than Seattle these days.

Admittedly, pretty low bar though
Tacoma has done a very nice job for sure. But as you say, it's a low bar to try and limbo under.

Just finished reading 2nd book of PAW fiction where the protagonists were dealing with zombie humans and rats.

The guy effectively set the city on fire and blew it up with gasoline from a storage facility flooded into the sewer system, then the rats left the city and took over his house on a hill.

Two books.

It occurred to me that there was a simpler solution:

View attachment 1059256
That's the PERFECT instrument for breaking up "mostly peaceful protests"!

Looks like I am going to be on the front lines of the Zombie Apocalypse. Twist Bioscience is taking over the old Tek/Zerox campus.

If you see these guys pop into your favorite Wilsonville eatery they are probably there on lunch break or testing the air to see how far the mutant synthetic DNA has spread.

Nd9GcSA69d728U4HkaMgeFzD8Gb1KwAgJnuRd7P0Q&usqp=CAU.jpg

Also, I would advise you avoid the Wilsonville wet market the next time you are in the mood for Bat Soup.

No zombie movie or book is based in the reality, that if you wait it out, they will just rot away.

Might be best just to hole up and fortify ...after all dead matter decomposes.
Just wait it out.
Actually, maggots would probably eat them before they had a chance to rot. They would be fly blown in no time. Now that I think about it, zombie movie producers are missing out on an element of grossness by not portraying zombies as walking around with maggots dripping from their eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Maybe they have? I don't know, I don't watch that sort of thing.

Just finished reading 2nd book of PAW fiction where the protagonists were dealing with zombie humans and rats.

The guy effectively set the city on fire and blew it up with gasoline from a storage facility flooded into the sewer system, then the rats left the city and took over his house on a hill.

Two books.

It occurred to me that there was a simpler solution:

View attachment 1059256
I had a neighbor in Glendale Oregon Pop.960 at the time, put a gob of propane down a mole hill to do the same. the whump felt round the neighborhood :eek: the moles came right back but his yard looked like he was doing underground sprinklers!

Actually, maggots would probably eat them before they had a chance to rot. They would be fly blown in no time. Now that I think about it, zombie movie producers are missing out on an element of grossness by not portraying zombies as walking around with maggots dripping from their eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Maybe they have? I don't know, I don't watch that sort of thing.
Do the maggots become zombie flies?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads