JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.amazon.com/Passage-Darkn...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264220903&sr=1-1

Editorial Reviews
From Library Journal
Haitian zombification, a subject that has provoked a great deal of sensational reporting in the popular press and skepticism in anthropological circles, is analyzed in this fascinating work. The author delves into its physiological, social, and psychological impact, the result of two years of on-site study of the structure and function of the Bizango secret societies. He presents an extensive analysis of the chemical composition of various poisons reputed to induce a physiological state that could simulate death. To transform a person so affected into a zombie through antidotes is part of the pharmacopoeia of the Bizango societies. Of interest both to social scientists and the medical profession.

!!d6On9wBGM~$(KGrHqEOKjcEr+4luL7kBLL8Bz,VHg~~_8.JPG

You guys are really scaring the snot out of me, I am getting on line right now to order another few thousand rounds. I had no idea how bad it was out there. Secondly speelyei if you need some help I have the number for a good psycho analist buddy, just let me know.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top