JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
zombie-apocalypse.jpg

TCGC rules say target types not specified in the rules have to be approved in advance, so you would have to bring them a zombie first so they could approve it.

Actually ... FYI they don't care what is printed on a paper target ... their rule of approving a target is valid only for targets that are not used there (but if you have a paper target that has a zombie printed on it ... you're good to go).

Cheers..
Nick -- a member @ TCGC

Actually ... FYI they don't care what is printed on a paper target ... their rule of approving a target is valid only for targets that are not used there (but if you have a paper target that has a zombie printed on it ... you're good to go).

Cheers..
Nick -- a member @ TCGC

I think we were discussing the theoretical possibility of using actual live (er, dead) zombies. :D My daughter and I have been using "printed" versions at TCGC for several months. We are at the point where she is able to recognize the threat extremely well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top