JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats why we all need snow plows...or keep it under 15mph. It would be better to bump-then run over the undead then to destroy your car. + you get to hear em squish!:s0155: I often wish mosquitos would scream a little when you squish em..he he.

I agree that Nancy Pelosi is a Zombie, but what about the really dumb one she supports that can't even talk without a teleprompter to help him... One of the three great lies in America..."We're from the Government and we're here to help you!" As soon as you here that, grab your wallet, wife, daughter and all the ammunition and guns you can get yours hands on...The ZOMBIES are coming for you...

One of the three great lies in America..."We're from the Government and we're here to help you!" As soon as you here that, grab your wallet, wife, daughter and all the ammunition and guns you can get yours hands on...The ZOMBIES are coming for you...

Well if THAT happens, I'm putting out an internet call to this fella... (I think he may work for Silver Fox) :D

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_interne.jpg

Well if THAT happens, I'm putting out an internet call to this fella... (I think he may work for Silver Fox) :D

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_interne.jpg

H-E-Double Hockey Stick... yeah!!!! That is Tiny Tim. He is in my PSYOPS attachment... we put him out front and he blurbs out how he is hungry while looking the opposition in the eye... should he get shot... well we have a years supply of meat for four men and a six month supply of lamp oil at 12 hours per day at about a 75% burn rate. Those fancy BDU's he is wearing... well that is really the LWSS for my Dodge 3/4 ton RAM Mega cab. The rest of his gear we will use as cover for a whole orphanage of about 35 kids.

He has a slight pituitary gland problem and max's his PT test... the one from his car door to the 7-11 Slurpee machine, in about 20 minutes. Do not put any of your body parts between his bucket of chicken and his mouth. You have been warned!

SF-

The 3rd Millenium "Zombie Killer Model 1911Z1"

Everyone is going to Compact, Sub-Compact, Micro, (you name it) 45's. Now it's time to think 'Big', not small ..... 16" Barrel and 25 Round Mini-Drum Magazine Included ....

Guaranteed to be effective against all Zombie Forms ... Especially designed for the Dreaded Mall Zombie!

(Call BR-549 and get yours today!)​

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads