JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zombie dogs?o_O
the only kind of dog that works for zombies is a vampire dog

UbOiFqr.gif

I always figured the whole zombie apocalypse was just a gateway, mainstreaming the idea of killing people.

"oh no, these guns and brightly colored knives??? They're for the zombie apocalypse"

Hahaha

The trick to prepping is to stock things that you will eventually use regardless of disasters hitting.

My son is obsessed with the 'mega-quake' so I showed him my stash room and let him know that we've got it covered... And if nothing happened, that's he's looking at his 2018 dinner menu

Food, water, defense and communications.
Good preps, but all things that have a use outside of a disaster so I dont feel any time or money has been wasted.

The Zombie Meme took-off around 2008, when Obama was elected and PC Culture was unleashed against the American MC. Fictional characters substituted for real personas are a common theme across cultures ruled by tyrants throughout history. Many European fairy tales serve a political end as do the ones of China

R
The Zombie Meme took-off around 2008, when Obama was elected and PC Culture was unleashed against the American MC. Fictional characters substituted for real personas are a common theme across cultures ruled by tyrants throughout history. Many European fairy tales serve a political end as do the ones of China

Right after the Cash for Clunkers initiative...

:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads