JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ETA: What about all the surplus c&r guns? Mosins? Mausers?
Mosins , Mausers or any other surplus military firearm that saw use in combat , is not the same as a firearm that was used in a crime.
One was used by a solider in honorable service the other by a criminal for selfish motives.
A small but very meaningful distinction.
Also having been in combat myself I can say , not every military rifle shoots someone or is even issued or carried into a combat zone.

Not trying to be rude , just wanted to point out what I feel to be important distinction.
Andy

Last Edited:
CNN is still slandering Zimmerman referring to the pistol as the "gun used to murder Trayvon". I guess anchor Zain Asher did not understand the Not Guilty verdict.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/05/12/george-zimmerman-gun-auction-sandoval-live.cnn

That right there ought to be a crime! GD media HACKS!

No wonder I can't stand to listen to 98% of, so called, "News".

ETA: What is wrong with Americans that they can get so up in arms about some guy that got himself into a twisted mess? I'm feeling like I'm living in a country of dumbasses! I have way more important things within my personal life than to be caring that much about this guy just because the media brings it up and makes a big deal out of it.

Geezus people, get off your damned "Devices" and look at the world within a couple miles around you!

Last Edited:
Mosins , Mausers or any other surplus military firearm that saw use in combat , is not the same as a firearm that was used in a crime.
One was used by a solider in honorable service the other by a criminal for selfish motives.
A small but very meaningful distinction.
Also having been in combat myself I can say , not every military rifle shoots someone or is even issued or carried into a combat zone.

Not trying to be rude , just wanted to point out what I feel to be important distinction.
Andy

Andy, I can see how my post was tonedeaf with respect to those who have served, and that was not my intention. I also did not mean to equate military rifles with those used in a crime or in lawful self defense, as the case may be. I specifically chose Mosins and Mausers, as those have a more than average chance of having been used as a tool of oppression and murder, rather than honorable military service, in the hands of Bolsheviks and Nazis. My relatives and ancestors have suffered under both.

That being said, i'd like to own a Mosin and a Mauser. I just can't wrap my mind around people having an issue with a guy selling a pistol he used in lawful self defense. It smacks to me of "feelings" over reason, and of "guns are icky".

No worries Nocaster.
I thought it might be something along those lines .
One of the many hazards of electronic communication is not being able to "hear" tones or inflection.
Or in my case reading too much into a sentence.
Thanks for clarifying.
Andy

The MSM is still reporting a "MURDER" and not a justifiable shoot! Not Guilty apparently doesn't matter to these idiots, he is still guilty in the public eye's thanks to the media slant. When did the media declare them selves above the law? Who named the media the Judge and Jury? Zim needs to sue the snot out of the MSM for slander and other things! Cleared of all charges! That means innocent, not just not guilty.

I hope to never be placed in the situation that Zimmerman was put into. He was forced to defend himself against not only an assailant who intended to kill him but also the media that wanted to crucify him . Zimmerman has been demonized by the liberal media. I am surprised he was able to defend himself against the opinions of liberals in the media which could have convinced the jury that Zimmerman was guilty.

I won't comment on Zimmerman's or Martin's actions or the legal process. Bottom line is, the man has a piece of property, and he should be able to sell it if he wants to.

Gun broker also has a right not to be involved with the auction if they don't want to be.

As far as I'm concerned, it is a lot to do about nothing that has been totally blown out of proportion by the media and SJWs.

Just goes to show you, if you're pounding somebody's head on the concrete and they yelling for you to stop and you don't, you might get shot and they might walk free. Pretty simple when it comes down to the part that counts.

That right there ought to be a crime! GD media HACKS!

No wonder I can't stand to listen to 98% of, so called, "News".

ETA: What is wrong with Americans that they can get so up in arms about some guy that got himself into a twisted mess? I'm feeling like I'm living in a country of dumbasses! I have way more important things within my personal life than to be caring that much about this guy just because the media brings it up and makes a big deal out of it.

Geezus people, get off your damned "Devices" and look at the world within a couple miles around you!

You are living in a country of dumbasses, that's for sure.

Or, Buy a boat and sail off into the sunset and put all his troubles behind him! That's what I would do! Clearly 'Mericans don't believe in the Justice Ruling! They think its like OJ, getting away with murder!o_O

Honestly, were I that attention whore I`d just list it as a normal PF9. Nothing special, just list it at going price, maybe under and if the mood struck stick the papers in the box with it just before I send it out to the buyer.
Maybe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads