JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I had been in his place, I'd have taken an oxy-acetylene torch to that gun the moment I got it back and I'd have retired out of the limelight thankful that I had been given a second chance (by life, by fate, by society, by the justice system, whatever). Let it die down and go away. But he seems incapable of staying low key, so it makes me question his mental stability. I hope the man gets help, but that's the only thought I will have for him.

(I made a post about this on THR this morning, as usual they locked the thread.)

The mods over at THR simply lock threads instead of moderating conversation. I am starting to get sick of THR locking threads that they feel "don't add to our cause," i'm not sure how much longer I will be on that site.

I am glad GB stepped up and removed the listing.

Before this hit the news I saw a video of him getting his head slammed into the sidewalk, you could hear it too. After I heard he shot the guy I looked for the video and couldn't find it. The way Zim has been treated I am not going to judge his actions.

(I made a post about this on THR this morning, as usual they locked the thread.)

The mods over at THR simply lock threads instead of moderating conversation. I am starting to get sick of THR locking threads that they feel "don't add to our cause," i'm not sure how much longer I will be on that site.

I am glad GB stepped up and removed the listing.

Forgive my ignorance - THR?

So a man who is publusized and made example of for using deadly force in a self defense situtatuin can't even sell his own property to make some money. Good job America!

What self defense situation was that? The one where he shot an unarmed man on the street after following him and exiting the safety of his vehicle to instigate a confrontation and shoot him?

some interesting facts about the Zimmerman case...

• Zimmerman was not arrested the night of the shooting. Police determined the physical evidence exactly fit Zimmermans account.
  • Zimmerman was the elected, not self appointed, captain of the neighborhood watch.
  • evidence indicates Zimmerman didn't get out of his car until the 911 operator asked him where Martin was. Evidence also indicates Zimmerman stopped following Martin when the 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow Martin.
  • Evidence shows Martin was a short distance from home, but had left that location and approached Zimmerman.
  • Zimmerman suffered a split scalp and a broken nose before firing his gun.
  • The State Attorney Office declined to prosecute. Prosecuting attorney Angela Cory indicted Zimmerman for murder on her own after Martins family attorney contacted a public relations firm who blew the story out of proportion to the mass media.....
  • A major mainstream media network, NBC Nightly News, edited the dispatch tape for publication in Martins favor portraying Zimmerman as racist. ABC news claimed that Zimmermans head injuries were non-existant.

some interesting facts about the Zimmerman case...

• Zimmerman was not arrested the night of the shooting. Police determined the physical evidence exactly fit Zimmermans account.
  • Zimmerman was the elected, not self appointed, captain of the neighborhood watch.
  • evidence indicates Zimmerman didn't get out of his car until the 911 operator asked him where Martin was. Evidence also indicates Zimmerman stopped following Martin when the 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow Martin.
  • Evidence shows Martin was a short distance from home, but had left that location and approached Zimmerman.
  • Zimmerman suffered a split scalp and a broken nose before firing his gun.
  • The State Attorney Office declined to prosecute. Prosecuting attorney Angela Cory indicted Zimmerman for murder on her own after Martins family attorney contacted a public relations firm who blew the story out of proportion to the mass media.....
  • A major mainstream media network, NBC Nightly News, edited the dispatch tape for publication in Martins favor portraying Zimmerman as racist. ABC news claimed that Zimmermans head injuries were non-existant.
Kinda funny how the truth gets blown out the window when ever some one smells blood (money) Tack on the race card and other B.S. and then let O Bummer (note the Song) chime in on a case he has nothing to do with, and what do we have left? A bad situ made worse by those who should have no right to interfere in, in the first place!

And he has also been in the news multiple times since the event caught up in situations that paint a portrait of a man with poor impulse control. Just saying, he may have been right that night, but he's looked bad several times since...

And he has also been in the news multiple times since the event caught up in situations that paint a portrait of a man with poor impulse control. Just saying, he may have been right that night, but he's looked bad several times since...
Even a broken clock is right twice a day,but that doesn't make it a good clock.

I have no love for the guy, but getting tried BY the MSM and BY the Public out side of the justice system, with the MSM's altered version of facts has ruined the guys life. No matter what the actual facts are, the MSM has seen fit to crucify him ! The Cops had it right the first time, Every thing that happened after is Horse..............!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top