JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone up in arms the Putin invaded Ukraine a few weeks ago hasn't kept up with things... Russian troops invaded and have been in South West Ukraine for almost 6 yrs. You're 100% right we as a nation did not invade but this invasion is not new by any means. What is new is the media's involvement in making it headline news. Speaking for myself only, I think it is a poor excuse to say we the US are not involved because we don't have troops in the game. Our involvement in this mess like so many others is ripe with corruption. I hate the very idea that our own Gov't is so complicit in all these global altercations. You see day after day people praising our support for one side or the other in these fights when it was us that literally stirred the mess up. I honestly do not come here to attack anyone or pretend to be innocent, we are all guilty to a degree. What really gets under my skin is seeing the endless bullbubblegum streams of people on social media thinking they are helping, supporting, standing for freedom what a damn joke. Sorry for the rant.
No need to apologize.

To clarify, I take issue not with giving to Ukraine or empathizing with the noncombatant victims of war, but doing so publicly. You know, the same way many people feel about those narcissistic douchebags that ask a girl to marry them using a jumbotron. It's a douche move, trust me on this.

You likely meant South East Ukraine, and 8 years, right?
Slaps my face...East...West tomato..potato. East is correct my bad on the typo. As far as the date goes it depends on who is reporting it. I've seen 2013.2014, 2016. I know troops first crossed border in 13/14 but those were considered invited by the 2 separatist break aways so it wasn't labelled a "invasion". In 2016 there was some more serious fighting and that is where the real casualties starting adding up. Sky News AU did a story on it and there is some political thing that gets the declaration making it a "War" officially. Either way the recent activity is not the first it is an extension of an on going conflict that a majority of people are simply unaware of. I have no idea on the death count so far but a few news networks had numbers of 30-40k total dead so far in that eastern area alone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top