JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never signed up for these but I'm apparently on the email lists for the following..

Old Western Scroungers

Lock Stock and barrel Investors

Tactical Ordnance Sportsmans Show

I wonder if they came because I was on Armslist or if it's because I was part of the Wes Knodel gun shows a while back?

i get gun industry spam all the time stuff like my shipping container is on dock, the please remit payment ..... or would I like to buy a list of merchant attendees to a gun show in Ohio or some such. Or how would you like to use our gun friendly credit card processing service? I just delete them and if they keep pestering me I report them as spam.

Never signed up for these but I'm apparently on the email lists for the following..

Old Western Scroungers

Lock Stock and barrel Investors

Tactical Ordnance Sportsmans Show

I wonder if they came because I was on Armslist or if it's because I was part of the Wes Knodel gun shows a while back?
Probably a result of Google "web crawling" using an AI program that scours every jot and tittle of the WWW, then compiles it, associates it, then sells the info to relevant interested parties who then blast the database with advertisements, or you're blasted with banner ads that are associated with your browsing history.

Gathering and selling personal info to advertisers is a HUGE income stream for Google.

I get some spam advertisements from gun retailers since buying something on gunbroker. nothing I would consider a scam.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews