JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard Taurus actually made a .22 that seems to work. Just another example of a pig finding a traffic barrel really.
I heard the Taurus .22 that worked was actually made in the US

Did they specifically say why your order was canceled? Which mags were you trying to order? P17?
Yup, p17. Those are hard to find. They got some in finally but, they can not be shipped. I mean, I probably don't need them, I hardly shoot that pistol.

Sadly until the new law there shakes out going to be very hard to order them to the state. Being fairly new pistol may take a while for someone to make a quality 10 round for the guns.
>10 round mags are currently legal in OR. This company chooses to not ship them I suppose in anticipation that they will be illegal very soon. So let's talk timelines.

By the OR Ag's own submission they will not have a new permit system in place until at least March (and likely many months later in reality). So only then can the Harney Co case (which is the one that enjoined all of m114) take the next step. So at the very earliest that would be April but in reality I would guess July-Nov.-ish.

Each individual has to decide what kind of company they want to deal with. In light of the above timelines, where >10 round mags are legal now and likely will be for many months, and Kel-Tex's refusal to ship legal arms that they produce. Personally I would never buy a Keltec anyway so I have no dog in the fight.

>10 round mags are currently legal in OR. This company chooses to not ship them I suppose in anticipation that they will be illegal very soon. So let's talk timelines.

By the OR Ag's own submission they will not have a new permit system in place until at least March (and likely many months later in reality). So only then can the Harney Co case (which is the one that enjoined all of m114) take the next step. So at the very earliest that would be April but in reality I would guess July-Nov.-ish.

Each individual has to decide what kind of company they want to deal with. In light of the above timelines, where >10 round mags are legal now and likely will be for many months, and Kel-Tex's refusal to ship legal arms that they produce. Personally I would never buy a Keltec anyway so I have no dog in the fight.
Kel-Tec is refusing to ship 10 round mags to OR now? That's news to me. By all means though blame the gun Co for what the voters in OR did. That will certainly "fix this". :s0092:

THIS. Friends don't let friends buy Kel-Tecs.
Any friend who tried telling me what I could or couldn't buy would no longer be a friend.

No, I don't have a buncj of Kel-Tecs. I have exactly one, and I like it. I'm unlikely to ever buy another because they don't make anything else that really interests me, and frankly they have a bad reputation. That never stopped me before though. :)

Any friend who tried telling me what I could or couldn't buy would no longer be a friend.

No, I don't have a buncj of Kel-Tecs. I have exactly one, and I like it. I'm unlikely to ever buy another because they don't make anything else that really interests me, and frankly they have a bad reputation. That never stopped me before though. :)
It was a joke. :)

There is always a lot of good natured humor about gun choices. You have to let if be what it is, humor. Co worker at one time was s hug Glock fanboy. Both of us would send each other humor. He teasing my love of 1911's, me his Glock. It was all done in fun. I own now and have had many KT's. Since I do not own a piece of the co I don't care who does not like them. Steven Cowder who I really like listening too did a VERY funny parody of Hickock45 where he is making fun of KT and it was funny as hell.

There is always a lot of good natured humor about gun choices. You have to let if be what it is, humor. Co worker at one time was s hug Glock fanboy. Both of us would send each other humor. He teasing my love of 1911's, me his Glock. It was all done in fun. I own now and have had many KT's. Since I do not own a piece of the co I don't care who does not like them. Steven Cowder who I really like listening too did a VERY funny parody of Hickock45 where he is making fun of KT and it was funny as hell.
People have been ripping on me for years here for being a Glock fan. I throw it right back at them. It's all in good fun, I really DGAF if people buy KT or Hi-Point or whatever they want. I'm still gonna make fun of them for it. :D

Perfect one, never gets old..........

glock-1911.jpg 15319085_746617302174344_3860678574017275595_n.png

F Keltec. Many of their guns come up on worst guns you've ever owned type threads. I have repeatedly seen tests on YouTube where total fanboys try to make excuse after excuse that it's still a good gun despite the malfunctions. Life is too short for that crap Imo. So many good guns out there these days that never malfunction why mess around with cheap
Plastic poorly designed crap (not saying they are all bad, but all the ones I've researched were shown to be unreliable).
Highly opinionated rant. "F keltec, worst guns ever owned."
Source: youtube videos

😹😹😹

Yup, p17. Those are hard to find. They got some in finally but, they can not be shipped. I mean, I probably don't need them, I hardly shoot that pistol.
Yes they are. I got that in stock notification.
I had cancelled my sportsman's order for the P17 because I didn't want to spend hours transferring it. It came in just after nov 8th. Ended up going with the sig 322 which is 20+1 but over a couple hundred bucks more.

Midway did the same thing to me on some M1A mags,called CS to explain the status of the new law,he didn't care...
Best part is they sent me a "customer satisfaction" survey,I get to be creative...

Midway did the same thing to me on some M1A mags,called CS to explain the status of the new law,he didn't care...
Best part is they sent me a "customer satisfaction" survey,I get to be creative...
I had a not so nice conversation with Midway through email the other day. Told them they won't be getting another dime of my money until they can figure out how to do a quick Google search. They then proceeded to send me the same customer satisfaction survey.

Yep I'm definitely gonna have to get the new Glock 1911! I really love it and would need on! I might have to figure out how to get one made?
I have thought about building one from a 80% and bare slide then just have the slide engraved, would be good for the laughs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top