JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get that they want to simply remain legal.. however we have a clear hold on the law for a while and they can ship IF they chose to. PSA is still shipping firearms AND magazines as per an email yesterday I had.

In all honesty I'd cut my losses and try to buy from someone else if Kel Tec just wants to stay out of it.

And Oregon cups your balls.
Nah, Oregon uses too much throat, and has that dead look in her eyes, I want just the tip and to feel that loving gaze.

I have had a Kel-tec 9mm PF9 fall apart in my hands while shooting, never again. Same with Taurus I watched one blow up next to me, I will pass on those manufacturers.

Last Edited:
Nah, Oregon uses too much throat, and has that dead look in her eyes, I want just the tip and to feel that loving gaze.

I have had Kel-tec 9mm PF9 fall apart in my hands while shooting, never again. Same with Taurus I watched one blow up next to me, I will pass on those manufacturers.
And I've had a Baby Browning .380 fall apart in my hands. I've had a ruger sp101 need to be sent back because the cylinder seized. All gun manufacturers have lemons. I have 2 keltecs (pmr30 and sub2k) that have not had a single issue. Try out the newer kel tecs. They're actually pretty nice.

I have to "guess" the OP is saying they will not ship mags over 10 rounds? Once again gun owners expect someone else to be the guinea pig when the state they are in does this. Not the fault of the law makers or voters who tossed their ballot in the trash, its the gun Co's fault. By all means boycott the gun companies since this will of course fix the problems with states passing more laws.

And I've had a Baby Browning .380 fall apart in my hands. I've had a ruger sp101 need to be sent back because the cylinder seized. All gun manufacturers have lemons. I have 2 keltecs (pmr30 and sub2k) that have not had a single issue. Try out the newer kel tecs. They're actually pretty nice.
KT has to be right behind High Point in how much hate is generated for them :s0140:
Since the Company has never been able to make the stuff they sell as fast as it sells I am sure they are laughing all the way to the bank.

hard pass

KT has to be right behind High Point in how much hate is generated for them :s0140:
Since the Company has never been able to make the stuff they sell as fast as it sells I am sure they are laughing all the way to the bank.
I heard Taurus actually made a .22 that seems to work. Just another example of a pig finding a traffic barrel really.

F Keltec. Many of their guns come up on worst guns you've ever owned type threads. I have repeatedly seen tests on YouTube where total fanboys try to make excuse after excuse that it's still a good gun despite the malfunctions. Life is too short for that crap Imo. So many good guns out there these days that never malfunction why mess around with cheap
Plastic poorly designed crap (not saying they are all bad, but all the ones I've researched were shown to be unreliable).

Last Edited:
I heard Taurus actually made a .22 that seems to work. Just another example of a pig finding a traffic barrel really.
Some Taurus like the tx22 made in usa now. Reno made a great review of that model.

But Taurus in Brazil just asked president for a whole new agency like ATF for Brazil, reduced numbers of guns allowed for individuals, lowered ammo limits for individuals, and strict transport laws when moving firearms. Flipping bizarre having a gun company lead the charge for more gun control and government crackdowns. Some crazy political BS going on down there and I don't pretend to understand it, but Taurus seems to be at the forefront in reducing gun rights for citizens there.

Almost as bad as NY prick legislators. They are currently proposing purchases of over 60 rounds of ammo per year would be a class C felony. Insane.

Last Edited:
Their system allows the order to be placed but, they refund your money and cancel the order.
Well, WA AG Turd Ferguson is suing dealers for $7,500 for EACH "illegal" magazine sold. He certainly has contacts at the Biden Department of Injustice who would be glad to nail Kel-Tec for interstate violations of gun laws.

Who to blame? You and Kel-Tec are the victims.

F Keltec. Many of there guns come up on worst guns you've ever owned type threads. I have repeatedly seen tests on YouTube where total fanboys try to make excuse after excuse that it's still a good gun despite the malfunctions. Life is too short for that crap Imo. So many good guns out there these days that never malfunction why mess around with cheap
Plastic poorly designed crap (not saying they are all bad, but all the ones I've researched were shown to be unreliable).
THIS. Friends don't let friends buy Kel-Tecs.

Dunno man. Shop somewhere else? I can't imagine KT mags are very hard to find and probably cheaper somewhere else, anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top