JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is not that I love Tucker, I just want to make clear that if we support the resistance against the aggressor (Russia) then we support the "people" not an otherwise totalitarian government that rules over them.
All the previous accusations of Zelenskyy being a totalitarian /fascist(sic) are based on a total misrepresentation of a couple Russian propaganda stations being shut down and the issue of Poroshenko being investigated / placed under house arrest for money laundering to fund pro-Russian separatist groups. Do you have anything other than that?

All the previous accusations of Zelenskyy being a totalitarian /fascist(sic) are based on a total misrepresentation of a couple Russian propaganda stations being shut down and the issue of Poroshenko being investigated / placed under house arrest for money laundering to fund pro-Russian separatist groups. Do you have anything other than that?
Yes being married to a Ukrainian woman and knowing things from the inside of the country, and I don't need to justify anything I say when I mentioned something that someone says that's in the news regardless of whether he's embellishing or not, if I see something or even a slight inkling of what he saying as truth based off my knowledge of what I learned from my significant other who lived in the country most of her life than I am going to mention it.

What mechanism is in place to allow the Ukrainians to ship the Kel-Tec's back for warranty? Maybe they have better QC now than in the past. My experience was two trips back before the pistol ran reliably. The good news is Kel-Tec took care of the issue. The bad news is I had and continue to have no confidence in their lineup.

Yes being married to a Ukrainian woman and knowing things from the inside of the country, and I don't need to justify anything I say when I mentioned something that someone says that's in the news regardless of whether he's embellishing or not, if I see something or even a slight inkling of what he saying as truth based off my knowledge of what I learned from my significant other who lived in the country most of her life than I am going to mention it.
OK, I might need to buy a vowel . . . but if I understand that you are saying that the additional information you have (in addtion to the ones I mentioned) is the personal experiences of your wife and you feel that we should just take your word for it when you tell us what's what?

Being issued a Keltec in a time of war is like Tackleberry being issued a 38sp police revolver.... :p

in all seriousness, good for Keltec and its better than nothing but IMO an individual fleeing or defending would be gunned down, the citizens would need to form militia groups to stage an insurgency war, hopefully these Keltecs are getting to them. My guess is that any arms shipments into Ukraine are going to their military to hand out, not to individuals. I thought I read somewhere that to get your free AK you had to sign up with them but I cant recall. It was more that they were literally letting anyone join than just handing out free guns, and you have to return them when its over.... if you make it.

OK, I might need to buy a vowel . . . but if I understand that you are saying that the additional information you have (in addtion to the ones I mentioned) is the personal experiences of your wife and you feel that we should just take your word for it when you tell us what's what?
Not at all, I'm not here to force anybody to believe anything, I was just putting in my two cents. Believe anything that you want to believe, root for whomever you want to; that's your choice, just like it's all of our choices and just like the choice of people to take what I say and either except it or reject it.

Really? I have to wonder why I do not win the lotto every week. Since I have had several of KT's offerings and still have a few. All just work as advertised. I must have gotten the only working ones they sent out. That would also explain why they sell faster than they can make them, because people love to spend money of stuff that does not work. :s0140:
You and I must have gotten the only good ones ever made. :) (EDIT- looks like there's at least a couple others out there)

Clearly many of them work just fine. I'm under no illusions that they're a fine rifle that will last a lifetime, and wouldn't want to rely on one holding up long term under combat conditions, but I still say they're a lot better than nothing.

I've only shot a semi-auto STEN once, but I believe I'd take a S2K over a WWII STEN. Maybe, I don't know. Probably more accurate, maybe more reliable. :)

If owning a S2K identifies me as a "poor", then so be it. I have other guns with brand names like Colt, S&W, SIG, Beretta, Winchester, Browning, etc., but for what it is the little S2K isn't that bad.

Interesting that one thinks Russian propaganda can hold a candle to Western propaganda. We are constantly told that Ukraine is holding back Russia when Russia is mopping up the Nazi's azov in western Ukraine at their own methodical pace. Zelinsky is likely a puppet of the EU and is getting his troops killed. Ukraine will most likely be balkanized and Zelinsky will retire to Florida with multimillions in his account.
Here is your man.

Interesting that one thinks Russian propaganda can hold a candle to Western propaganda. We are constantly told that Ukraine is holding back Russia when Russia is mopping up the Nazi's azov in western Ukraine at their own methodical pace. Zelinsky is likely a puppet of the EU and is getting his troops killed. Ukraine will most likely be balkanized and Zelinsky will retire to Florida with multimillions in his account.
Here is your man.
Slaying it in heels just like he's slaying them in the street! :s0133:

You and I must have gotten the only good ones ever made. :) (EDIT- looks like there's at least a couple others out there)

Clearly many of them work just fine. I'm under no illusions that they're a fine rifle that will last a lifetime, and wouldn't want to rely on one holding up long term under combat conditions, but I still say they're a lot better than nothing.

I've only shot a semi-auto STEN once, but I believe I'd take a S2K over a WWII STEN. Maybe, I don't know. Probably more accurate, maybe more reliable. :)

If owning a S2K identifies me as a "poor", then so be it. I have other guns with brand names like Colt, S&W, SIG, Beretta, Winchester, Browning, etc., but for what it is the little S2K isn't that bad.
I bought my first S2K not too long after they hit. I have been a PCC fanboy all my life. I had toyed with the idea of buying one of the predecessor's, the Sub40. Damn things were the cost of a decent AR then. So when the new plastic version hit I wanted one. The 40 had shocking recoil due to how small and light they are. Wife fired it one time and that was it for her so I bought the 9 for her to play with. Years later I saw a ballistic table of what the 9 does in a 16" tube and suddenly was looking at that "take to the range fun gun" in a whole new light. Even the 9 was a bit much for Wife so it became mine. Its FAR from ideal but I love it for some things. Like travel. It has spent a lot of time on the road with me in a laptop case. With the laptop in there too. All I added to mine was a light for night work. Have lost track how many cases of ammo have run through it. Sooner or later I may finally wear it out. If I do I will buy another. It was a WELL spent $300 for me. I have a few PCC's that cost 3 times what that little rifle cost me but they don't really work much better other than being easy to put a dot on for my aging eyes these days. :D

I will readily admit that I like Kel-Tec products and have three of their firearms. All of them work fine and are fun to shoot….
PLR-16
PMR-30
SUB2000 in 9mm
Before the net got going good they suffered badly from "word of mouth around the watering hole". Lot of that still lives on the net today. A LOT of the people hating on them have never actually owned one, they just repeat what they heard. Their attempt at making a .40 on the same frame as their first double stack 9 was made on. It was to the point of too much gun for the weight. People would buy one, say it did not work, send it back, KT would find it worked fine. They finally just dropped it but the damage was done at that point. When the P-32 hit I had to get on a waiting list twice to get one. Several LEO's I was working with at the time would handle it, say "they heard they were crap"? I would take them to try mine and they would end up buying one. Same with the S2K's. I used to joke that KT should send me some swag. A lot of people would see one of mine, ask to try, and head out front to try to buy one. :D

I've owned a number of KT weapons over the years, never did any aftermarket parts upgrades, and have had pretty solid experiences with just about all of them.

P3AT - no problems
PF9 - no problems
2x Sub2ks - 1 FTE out of 5k rounds
PLR16 - no problems
3x SU16s - no problems

The PMR30 and CMR30 were the only ones I ran into occasional issues with, probably due to being finicky with ammo, not exactly surprising with rimfire.

That being said, it I were in a war-torn country and in need of a gun, I'd take whatever was available. Sure, if I could choose something tried and true I would, no question, but if there's a good chance I'll be facing an armed threat (like an invading freakin army) a gun that might not work consistently is still preferable to no gun at all.

Let me translate that for you:

KelTec, after shipping 200k (retail value) worth of goods to Ukraine customer, fails to secure payment from said customer. They chose to "donate" the rifles instead of paying to try to get them back, thus taking a small loss in trade for excellent PR.

They're going to file this cost under: Marketing.
Did anyone get an actual list breaking down what numbers of equipment this involved? I ask because the declared value of things tend to change when politics or people are watching.

Here is your man.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads