JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I can find this at some future point

Assault Weapons Ban

to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited

I recognized these 2 names:
Mr. Blumenauer, Ms. Bonamici,

Mr. Cicilline (for himself,
Ms. Adams,
Mr. Aguilar,
Ms. Bass,
Mr. Becerra,
Mr. Beyer,
Mr. Blumenauer,
Ms. Bonamici,
Mr. Brendan F. Boyle of Pennsylvania,
Mr. Brady of Pennsylvania,
Ms. Brown of Florida,
Ms. Brownley of California,
Mrs. Capps,
Mr. Capuano,
Mr. Cárdenas,
Mr. Carney,
Mr. Carson of Indiana,
Mr. Cartwright,
Ms. Judy Chu of California,
Ms. Clark of Massachusetts,
Ms. Clarke of New York,
Mr. Cohen,
Mr. Connolly,
Mr. Conyers,
Mr. Courtney,
Mr. Crowley,
Mr. Cummings,
Mr. Danny K. Davis of Illinois,
Mrs. Davis of California,
Ms. DeGette,
Mr. Delaney,
Ms. DeLauro,
Mr. DeSaulnier,
Mr. Deutch,
Mr. Doggett,
Mr. Michael F. Doyle of Pennsylvania,
Ms. Duckworth,
Ms. Edwards,
Mr. Ellison,
Mr. Engel,
Ms. Eshoo,
Ms. Esty,
Mr. Farr,
Mr. Foster,
Ms. Frankel of Florida,
Ms. Fudge,
Mr. Gallego,
Mr. Grayson,
Mr. Grijalva,
Mr. Gutiérrez,
Ms. Hahn,
Mr. Hastings,
Mr. Higgins,
Mr. Himes,
Mr. Honda,
Mr. Hoyer,
Mr. Huffman,
Mr. Israel,
Ms. Jackson Lee,
Mr. Jeffries,
Mr. Johnson of Georgia,
Mr. Keating,
Ms. Kelly of Illinois,
Mr. Kennedy,
Mr. Langevin,
Mr. Larson of Connecticut,
Mrs. Lawrence,
Ms. Lee,
Mr. Levin,
Mr. Ted Lieu of California,
Ms. Lofgren,
Mr. Lowenthal,
Mrs. Lowey,
Ms. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico,
Mr. Lynch,
Mr. McDermott,
Mrs. Carolyn B. Maloney of New York,
Ms. Matsui,
Ms. McCollum,
Mr. McGovern,
Mr. Meeks,
Ms. Meng,
Ms. Moore,
Mr. Moulton,
Mr. Nadler,
Mrs. Napolitano,
Mr. Neal,
Mr. Norcross,
Ms. Norton,
Mr. Pallone,
Mr. Pascrell,
Ms. Pingree,
Ms. Plaskett,
Mr. Pocan,
Mr. Price of North Carolina,
Mr. Quigley,
Mr. Rangel,
Miss Rice of New York,
Mr. Richmond,
Ms. Roybal-Allard,
Mr. Ruppersberger,
Mr. Rush,
Mr. Sarbanes,
Ms. Schakowsky,
Mr. Schiff,
Mr. Scott of Virginia,
Mr. Serrano,
Mr. Sherman,
Mr. Sires,
Ms. Slaughter,
Ms. Speier,
Mr. Swalwell of California,
Mr. Takano,
Mr. Tonko,
Mrs. Torres,
Ms. Tsongas,
Mr. Van Hollen,
Mr. Veasey,
Ms. Velázquez,
Mr. Vargas,
Ms. Wasserman Schultz,
Mrs. Watson Coleman,
Ms. Wilson of Florida,
and Mr. Yarmuth

Bans almost all semi-auto rifles, pistols and shotguns. Threaded barrel ban for dreaded muzzle brakes. Even shotguns with a revolver cylinder are included. Somehow 10/22's and Ruger Mini 14's (without folding stocks are exempt.) Lewis and Clarke would have been banned from taking the firearm they took with them when they discovered the West.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text

Last Edited:
Looks my beloved Mini would be limited to a fixed/difficult to remove anyway, 10 rd magazine though.
Of course no things that goes up would be allowed either.

Luckily this will never get past the Republican Majority. Us Oregonians on the other hand might just be facing a near carbon Copy of this by our corrupt Prog/Dem controlled Government.

Insane.. Utterly insane.

Even though FBI stats prove that handguns with a capacity under 10 and junk shotguns are used in most petty crimes and gang related shootings.

I hate these politicians.

Nice to have a list of those who truly want to violate their oath.

We the People, need to vote their arse's out of office...

The only way that change will be effected is by voting and protesting....

#GunsLivesMatter

Nice to have a list of those who truly want to violate their oath.

We the People, need to vote their arse's out of office...

The only way that change will be effected is by voting and protesting....

#GunsLivesMatter
Voting against the Progs and getting your friends, co-workers and family to do the same.

Voting against the Progs and getting your friends, co-workers and family to do the same.

Let's face it: On average, co-workers, friends and family will vote for whatever party promises the most 'free stuff'. The whole 'gun rights' thing isn't at the top of the average person's issues list when it comes time to cast a vote. As long as the average voter is stupid enough to believe that they can vote themselves'free stuff', as a side-effect we'll kept getting anti-gun politicians we currently have.

Somehow, we have to convince our friends and family that 'free stuff' is a myth, and does more harm than good. Explain the failure of Obamacare, and you might start converting people. Unfortunately, the average voter is really stupid.

Thirtycal

Last Edited:
Not going to happen. A Republican controlled congress that passes this assures their loss in November and the end of the GOP. THey're already bubbleguming about what Trump is doing to shake up the establishment - any Republican that even thinks of voting "yea" on this needs fired. But I just don't see this passing. So far - they've held the line on gun control laws. They gave Oh everything he wanted in the budget omnibus, but they have held firm on guns.

There are 435 representatives in Congress, and only 123 co-sponsors of this bill. The House and the Senate are both under a Republican majority at the moment, and it's an election year next year. I don't see any chance for this bill to get beyond the discussion level in the House Judiciary Committee, where the bill currently sits. In fact, I think it is likely, with a Republican majority on the Judiciary (22R, 16D, 1I?), that it will likely be shot down before it ever makes it to the floor.

The fact is this bill is so over-the-top, out-of-control nuts in terms of how far over the line it reaches, I don't even think they could get 100% Democrat support for it, much less much, if any Republican support. No, I think this is yet another play by Dems up for re-election in 2016 who want to say "see, we tried to stop the evil pro-gun, pro-child-slaughter Republicans, but they just wouldn't take these common sense steps to completely disarm the American people, for their own safety".

I honestly hope even introducing such a ridiculous bill will backfire on them, in a huge way, come November 2016. And I hope it drives Hillary's campaign into the ground. F'ing politicians the whole lot of them.

Let's face it: On average, co-workers, friends and family will vote for whatever party promises the most 'free stuff'. The whole 'gun rights' thing isn't at the top of the average person's issues list when it comes time to cast a vote. As long as the average voter is stupid enough to believe that they can vote themselves'free stuff', as a side-effect we'll kept getting anti-gun politicians we currently have.

Somehow, we have to convince our friends and family that 'free stuff' is a myth, and does more harm than good. Explain the failure of Obamacare, and you might start converting people. Unfortunately, the average voter is really stupid.

Thirtycal
I like to use the phrase "Ponzi Scheme" when trying to convince a Gun Neutral person to vote against the Free Stuff.
Talk National Debt and how many are increasingly on welfare etc.

How all of it is on the backs of the shrinking middle class and you could outright confiscate all the wealth of the top 1% and it wouldn't fund a week of all the handouts.

How when it all comes crashing down the Right to Bear Arms will be the only thing to save your Gun Neutral hide.

The only way to fix this is for everyone to register as a Democrat and then vote out the worst offenders in the primary elections.

I am trying to get my head around why a Savage 99C is exempted and my 99E is not ?
APPENDIX A—FIREARMS EXEMPTED BY THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN OF 2015

I am trying to get my head around why a Savage 99C is exempted and my 99E is not ?
APPENDIX A—FIREARMS EXEMPTED BY THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN OF 2015

Find a solid wood door. Beat your head against it until you nearly lose consciousness. Then you might understand the reasoning of a democrat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top