JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They list a exemption for Centerfire Rifles—Bolt Action...

FOR A CENTURY M70!!!

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=“Century+M70+Sporter&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Hmmm gun grabbers are calling a AK a bolt rifle!

However at the bottom....

"If any provision of this Act, an amendment made by this Act, or the application of such provision or amendment to any person or circumstance is held to be unconstitutional, the remainder of this Act, the amendments made by this Act, and the application of such provision or amendment to any person or circumstance shall not be affected thereby.

Isnt this saying that it will stand even if found unconstitutional? Thats what I gather from it!

Insane.. Utterly insane.

Even though FBI stats prove that handguns with a capacity under 10 and junk shotguns are used in most petty crimes and gang related shootings.

I hate these politicians.

ZA, that's what it's all about! They hate you too! Hate and fear all of us!
It would be so nice for the little utopian dears if we'd just turn our guns in and march, peacefully, off to the camps.

Whew! I'm so glad that I don't own any of those listed weapons anymore!

There was no indication of sarcasm, and you added the "confused" emoticon, so I'm assuming that your question "What are you trying to say?" was a real question.

Let me try to answer it for thorborg. The republicans have rolled over, caved in, and limp wrist-ed everything. Even when they've been in the majority, they've given O-worst-president-ever everything he's asked for. It's truly pathetic.

Total sarcasm. Did you follow the link?
No, I didn't follow the link.:( In my case; You sir, are dealing with a computer illiterate. Plus, I might add, getting worse as the years pass.:eek: Nonetheless, I'm encouraged to see you're as in tune and educated with the events devastating of our lives as I am.
Ignorance and complacency are sucking the life out of our liberties.

These names should be on billboards all over the interstates with the following: THESE CONGRESSMEN and WOMEN want you to be disarmed and helpless to defend yourself against ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. #throw them out!

Brutus Out

These names should be on billboards all over the interstates with the following: THESE CONGRESSMEN and WOMEN want you to be disarmed and helpless to defend yourself against ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. #throw them out!

Brutus Out
I dont think so ....not in oregon..... Oregonians gun owners dont want to offend anyone

Make sure you tell your reps who signed on for this that you wont be voting for them. Dont bother telling them what is wrong with the law. Remember they dont care about your opinion (or rights).

Let them know you will be voting for someone else no matter what and will try and convince everyone you know to vote against them. I let Bonamici know. Blumenaur also sponsored it.

Time for all constitution bashing liberals to be ousted. Not voting against them is indeed a vote for them.

It's time for America to grow a spine, take a stance and work towards taking OUR government back from the liberal elitists...

Do they really need to list 100's of firearms by name? Seems a little redundant. I wounder how much the lawyer got paid from our money per word for that garbage bill.
-- the funny thing is this is already selling more guns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top