JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
North America or South America? I'm guessing South…especially after Canada's bubblegum move🤡 figured a little distraction from all the 114, since 114's gonna be 114💩 I'd throw out a bone and see if it gets bit, btw it's bacon flavored 😎

I heard "bacon".....

Oh! Bait and switch, hu? Not cool! Men have been shot for less. 🤣

Gut reaction, I'll go with North America, but I've never actually paid much attention further south of the border than Mexico and adjacent.

If we WIN... do we get bacon?!?!
1670929298823.png

The North may have the MOST guns, but from what I saw coming off Air America planes down there back in the 80's…. The South DEFINITELY has the most "fun guns" running around in the wild.

BTW- it's a trap! The offered bacon in the OP tastes like soap!

Well the ATF has been doing their part. Sold 2000 guns to Mexican gun cartels in operation fast and furious which they used to kill hundreds of people including a US border guard. But there are still ATF apologists on this forum that defend them all the way. Boggles the mind.

North America or South America? I'm guessing South…especially after Canada's bubblegum move🤡 figured a little distraction from all the 114, since 114's gonna be 114💩 I'd throw out a bone and see if it gets bit, btw it's bacon flavored 😎
The United States is in North America, so North America probably has more guns than any other continent.

Certainly more guns owned by civilians.

Idk… the cartels have the fun guns and probably the most decorated and embellished 1911's out there, they look good with python skin boots🤘
Do you think we (the US) have more imports or American made? My thought would be import, so wherever they're coming from…
"They" have more access then we do and more inventory. Just a quick brain fart moment 🤣

Idk… the cartels have the fun guns and probably the most decorated and embellished 1911's out there, they look good with python skin boots🤘
Do you think we (the US) have more imports or American made? My thought would be import, so wherever they're coming from…
"They" have more access then we do and more inventory. Just a quick brain fart moment 🤣
I'm gonna stick with the North, actually, just the US.

For grins, I wiki'ed it - and here's what they say:

Gun ownership is the status of owning a gun, either legal or illegal. In 2018, Small Arms Survey reported that there are over one billion small arms distributed globally, of which 857 million (about 85 percent) are in civilian hands.[1][2] The Small Arms Survey stated that U.S. civilians alone account for 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian held firearms.[2] This amounts to "120.5 firearms for every 100 residents."[2]

120 for every 100 residents? Cool. :)
(But then...some of us make up for those who don't partake.)

Even better!
That puts it at almost 2 guns for each adult... and since not every adult wants to own a gun, well, I guess we're just gonna have to go shopping again. :D

Well the ATF has been doing their part. Sold 2000 guns to Mexican gun cartels in operation fast and furious which they used to kill hundreds of people including a US border guard. But there are still ATF apologists on this forum that defend them all the way. Boggles the mind.
Mexico is part of N. America

It's North America, and it's not even close.

-E-

👌 ok, you win!
Lol...is there a prize? :D

The U.S. alone has close to 50% of the world's firearms. Maybe more I hope? That leaves the remaining 50% to be divided out between 194 other countries of which there are only 12 in South America.

North America has a larger population than South America (604 million vs. 439 million) with a rate of gun ownership ranging from 20 guns per 100 people in Mexico, 40 per hundred in Canada, and a whopping 120 guns per 100 people in the U.S. The rate of gun ownership in South America is only 8-10 guns per 100 people for the vast majority of the continent.

These are all estimated numbers, so take that into consideration. However, the gap in gun numbers between the two continents is HUGE and would be difficult to miss with an over or under representation.

So yeah....we win biggly!!!

-E-

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads