JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
***I am NOT paid or receive any kind of a benefit to do this-I am genuinely giddy over these holsters!

If you have ever carried a side arm while hunting then you've likely experienced 1 of at least a few inconveniences.
A) Attaching a holster to your pack, leaves you unarmed whenever you take your pack off
B) Carrying it on your belt always seems to tangle with your hip straps
C) Every bino harness holster/carry, method I've seen, until now, is flawed by not keeping the sidearm secured in the holster, not supporting the extra weight-causing it to flop around and get in the way or requires you to carry the holster in another piece of real estate on your torso.
Venandi Holsters has eliminated all of these issues by developing this innovative patent pending design. Attaching BEHIND your bino harness and sandwiched between it and your torso. IMO, it sets the standard I will compare all other holsters to from this point forward.
The owner/operator is a Marine Corp Veteran who served in Iraq and an avid outdoorsman himself. His military background and personal passions had lead him to the same frustrations with other holsters on the market and take matters into his own hands.
Check out their website (Home | Venandi Holsters) and take a look at all they have to offer. They make a wide variety of kydex holsters and mag carriers for almost any make, model or method of carry you could imagine and even low profile wallets. If you don't see what you're looking for, by all means, feel free to contact him; even if he can't help you immediately, he's regularly getting new molds to cover the gambit and is flexible, easy to get a long with and eager to make customers happy.

Interesting, but in all my life of hunting, I always carry a sidearm and have never run into issues A, B or C.

Then again, I don't go "tactical" for hunting purposes, but still seem capable of putting meat on the table. Go figure! 🤣

Interesting, but in all my life of hunting, I always carry a sidearm and have never run into issues A, B or C.

Then again, I don't go "tactical" for hunting purposes, but still seem capable of putting meat on the table. Go figure! 🤣
TBH, I usually DON'T carry in the woods (and still do alright punchin tags ;) )... and FWIW I'm definitely not on board with the tacti-cool fad either.
Could be a difference in torso size/shape, pack size, choice of weapon, etc but this is the best I've seen for my use and application.

Chest holsters in general are way overpriced for what you get. I'm not saying that the quality is bad in the majority of them but it's not like they're a new invention. Same goes with kydex. I'm almost ready to invest in some equipment and start making my own. If I'm going to continue having drawers of holsters at a least my costs will go way down.

Same here.

Interesting design but the fact it is plastic turns me off.
generally speaking, I have NOT been impressed with plastic holsters either, but with the method I think that anything else would get overly saturated with moisture from sweat, rain etc and have a negative effect on function... my pea-brain couldn't come up with a better alternative and have been pleasantly surprised!

I carry cross draw right below where the belt buckle would normally be, this has ALWAYS worked for me, and keeps everything outta the way and zero snags!
This is a 8 1/2 inch Barreled revolver, so it absolutely HAS to clear and be comfortable!

Seems like everything is getting uppity these days. I recently saw a rifle bipod for 999.00!!!
I don't think so!
It touted a universal attachment, but didn't say if it came with a refrigerator, kitchen sink, and 4X4 ATV .
a bipod would have to do a WHOLE lot more than come with those features for me to even look at it lol
yes, everything is expensive right but across the board, these were on par with other similar products-what sets it apart is doing what I need it to do rather than 3 different ones that half-bubblegum it

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews