JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the one I need to know more about. Were they building guns and selling them to criminals or simply to family members and a buddy or two? Most of the charges could be challenged in court and probably beaten under Bruen...unless they were outfitting criminals. Or were convicted criminals themselves and lost gun rights.
Maybe they were accruing "starter kit" for all those military aged male Chinese nationals being videoed coming across our southern border…..

This is the one I need to know more about. Were they building guns and selling them to criminals or simply to family members and a buddy or two? Most of the charges could be challenged in court and probably beaten under Bruen...unless they were outfitting criminals. Or were convicted criminals themselves and lost gun rights.
Agree. Unless we know those details we cant argue this is gun control.

When they "count" the votes and control the judiciary, I don't see a whole lot that can be done.
These guys had some ideas. Those hats might be hard to find, however. 🤔

IMG_7431.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR