JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like New In Box custom M&P for 6k? It sounds like I need to spruce up a Mosin Nagant and put a 5k reserve on it. What do you think- Maybe chrome plating the bolt, putting on some night sights, synthetic stock and a flash supressor on it?

:s0114:

I wonder if that would make it "Like New Again"

I just don't think there is that much value in the Costa brand to justify the $6000 price (let alone the $1700 original price if you ordered from ATEi).

Because that is what you're paying for here, the Costa brand. If you just want a polymer race gun, there are a dozen quality shops across the country that will happily make you a custom 9mm with all the serrations and stippling you could ask for.

For your mosin I'm thinking a nickel boron finish on the barrel and trigger Assembly, A folding Kalash stock and a Noveske flaming piggy, a red dot with the floppy magnifier thing and of course an AFG on that bad boy....straight tac.

If RoboCop got a reboot this is the pistol he would use.

But seriously if you have 6k just burning a hole through their pocket I understand, its your money you go ahead and spend it how you like. But I'd much rather have a Wilson 1911....damn those are sexy.

For your mosin I'm thinking a nickel boron finish on the barrel and trigger Assembly, A folding Kalash stock and a Noveske flaming piggy, a red dot with the floppy magnifier thing and of course an AFG on that bad boy....straight tac.

Don't forget to nickel boron the bayonet after you shot peen the blood gutter. You don't want to get hung up on a rib cage. :s0133::s0133:

Brutus Out

I like Costa, but not that much.
I would also question the open cuts in the slide. If debris got inside those it could affect barrel to slide lock up. The stipling of the grip shows a concern for wet slimy environmental conditions so the slide cuts puzzle me. I have a Beretta but its locking method is below the barrel not part of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top