JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't say I would. Pocket .380 is as low as I go. I can't think of a practical use for it. My dad has one of those little NAA .22 things. Same deal. Uncomfortable and unwieldy to shoot. They are meant to be up close and personal, but by the time you got it deployed, it would be too late IMO.

Essentially a single shot .22. I looked at a promotional video but they don't show how to reload it. I suspect it's really slow to reload and unless you kill your assailant with the first shot, he's going to be really pissed at you.o_O

Essentially a single shot .22.
Yep - I suspect this will be it's 'Swan Song'. Some say a .38 snub is not adequate for self defense but I would rather carry my mod 60 with five on tap and maybe a speedloader for a quick reload. Heck even one of those little tilt barrel Beretta semis would be vastly superior (and not much bigger). Personally I don't think much of the 'disguised' gun concept.

Not for me.
I do like the idea and "out of the box" thinking ... But I wouldn't want to rely on the .22LR cartridge as a self defense gun , especially from what looks like a single shot pistol.

And yes a .22LR is better than no gun , or if that is the gun / cartridge you shoot best...
I also know that a .22LR can indeed stop a threat or kill someone.
To me , its the cartridge itself that I wouldn't trust ... I've had more FTF with a .22 than any other cartridge.
Sure you can pick and find ammo that is reliable , but the recent .22 ammo shortage will have me wondering about this as well...

I did read the article and did note that the manufacturer does not suggest this as self-defense gun and recommends it as a "fun" gun ... But I would bet that many buyers would want to use it as a self defense gun regardless.
Andy

the manufacturer does not suggest this as self-defense gun and recommends it as a "fun" gun
What would be fun about a SS .22 with a bad grip and no sights? I can think of at lease ten .22 pistols that would be much more 'fun' than this one. Just another answer to a problem that does not exist.

What would be fun about a SS .22 with a bad grip and no sights? I can think of at lease ten .22 pistols that would be much more 'fun' than this one. Just another answer to a problem that does not exist.

For almost $400, I think it would be more "fun" to buy 10/22 and a bunch of ammo to feed it than to have one of those.

Ray

For almost $400, I think it would be more "fun" to buy 10/22 and a bunch of ammo to feed it than to have one of those.

Ray
That's what I did! Even got this model stock! LoL IMG_1682.JPG

The Lifecard.22LR, marketed as 'the last gun you'll leave behind', weighs just seven ounces (198g), less than a Big Mac.

Lol, it would be the FIRST gun I would leave behind...

It took them 7 years to design a single shot 22... :rolleyes:

Yea so this company designs a foldable, disguised gun and then does NOT recommend it for self defense? What did they think the first thought would be for most people looking at it ? Certainly not as a 'fun' gun. Not too good at promoting there own product....

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews