JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I do not have a copy of the story, but a family member knew the person in Oregon.
They went to renew their Conceal carry and they said we see you use Canibus, and told her that
her conceal carry was denied. I recall seeing this on a BGC form, but was unaware it would yield a Conceal Carry holder unqualified.

I do not have a copy of the story, but a family member knew the person in Oregon.
They went to renew their Conceal carry and they said we see you use Canibus, and told her that
her conceal carry was denied. I recall seeing this on a BGC form, but was unaware it would yield a Conceal Carry holder unqualified.
Well, I don't think Pot is legal federally yet, only certain states...Maybe that's the issue?

I get the biggest laugh out of our current laws.

Alcoholic, good to buy gun.
Opioid abuser via prescriptions, good to buy gun.
Smoke pot, F you, no rights.

Lol. Ain't America funny that way.

I know technically both being an alcoholic or an opioid abuser is against 11e too, but there isn't any way to prove it.

They still currently track all marijuana sales via identification card copies that have to stay on record and those registered for medical marijuana can technically be denied their gun rights currently.

If you're following a prescription then you're not abusing. That doesn't mean it's healthy, or not over prescribed, but I wouldn't say abused. Now if you "lose" your prescription often, and need emergency refills, that's abuse. The semantics determine what is or isn't a crime. Personally I have no use for any of them, drunks or druggies. If I smell pot on you, I won't sell to you. It's my call.

If you carry your gun and have to use it and you are High .
you are going to have PROBLEM in the court .
Just like driving high or drunk

Screenshot_2019-02-04_125538.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR