JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My daughter is turning 21 and want to get her permit. Before she starts carrying she wants to take a class. Looking for a recommendation for a good class ideally near Camas but I am confident she'd travel a bit too. She has shot before if that matters. TIA

You're probably more likely to find a general pistol/marksmanship class in the area than a dedicated concealed carry class since WA doesn't have any training requirements before getting a permit.

I don't have any specific suggestions for an instructor in your area, but that might help you open up your search a bit.

My daughter is turning 21 and want to get her permit. Before she starts carrying she wants to take a class. Looking for a recommendation for a good class ideally near Camas but I am confident she'd travel a bit too. She has shot before if that matters. TIA
Well established shooting ranges typically offer classes that will take your money to give you some basic info that can be learned for free on the internet.

SafeFire in Camas has both licensure classes for the Oregon and Utah permits and several excellent instructors that can train a shooter from brand new to run-n-gun holster certified competitors.

While Washington does not require any training for their permit, Oregon does. If you live in SW Washington and don't have an Oregon non -resident permit your really hamper your ability to easily travel around the region.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top