JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then give the parents the money and let them have school choice.
I recently find out that Oregon offers charter schools who provide a much better learning experience than the terrible public school districts. After dealing with a bunch of BS for years from the school district, I knew this was the right move for our family.

We have a lot more control/responsibility over exactly what my daughter is being taught, which requires more effort/time on our part; however, it means no dealing with undisciplined spawn, no indoctrination, no racist theories, and no agendas being forced on to her. (I am careful not to impart my views onto her as well.)

I am excited.

Edit: I should also add, less risk of some drugged out wacko attention seeker trying to shoot up the school.

-Robert

I recently find out that Oregon offers charter schools who provide a much better learning experience than the terrible public school districts. After dealing with a bunch of BS for years from the school district, I knew this was the right move for our family.

We have a lot more control/responsibility over exactly what my daughter is being taught, which requires more effort/time on our part; however, it means no dealing with undisciplined spawn, no indoctrination, no racist theories, and no agendas being forced on to her. (I am careful not to impart my views onto her as well.)

I am excited.

-Robert
Excellent example of a good choice.

What I find interesting is usually these waste cases don't leave their local area too far.

This one made it from MI to OR. I wonder how he he did it. Stolen cars? I can't imagine anybody these days picking up hitchhikers. Especially looking like he does.

Regardless this POS should have been ravaged with gunfire - to the point his mother would have puked if she saw what was left of him.......

The Japanese call it sanpaku eyes.
556c4d0711650739dd2e8684ac6c6156.jpg

What is really sad is the fact that Salem wants more animals like this murderer on the street while making it harder for victims like this couple to defend themselves. Salem is sick in the head.

Hwy 58 is my preferred route for my cabin trips and I just drove through P hill on Sunday.
Bought a trailer a couple months ago on Hilltop off Hwy 58. Also, my wife works with newborns and their parents at the local large hospital fitting the kids to their car seats and making sure the seats are installed correctly. She sees every newborn and their parents before they go home. She's pretty sure she recognizes the dad, probably worked with him and his son on the car seat. This is really close to home for me. We too live on a relatively isolated piece of property. That's why there are motion sensing lights, cameras, and a very loud dog. Nothing moves (even deer) on our property that I don't know about it within seconds.

What I find interesting is usually these waste cases don't leave their local area too far.

This one made it from MI to OR. I wonder how he he did it. Stolen cars? I can't imagine anybody these days picking up hitchhikers. Especially looking like he does.

Regardless this POS should have been ravaged with gunfire - to the point his mother would have puked if she saw what was left of him.......
He might have received a free bus ticket
Bought a trailer a couple months ago on Hilltop off Hwy 58. Also, my wife works with newborns and their parents at the local large hospital fitting the kids to their car seats and making sure the seats are installed correctly. She sees every newborn and their parents before they go home. She's pretty sure she recognizes the dad, probably worked with him and his son on the car seat. This is really close to home for me. We too live on a relatively isolated piece of property. That's why there are motion sensing lights, cameras, and a very loud dog. Nothing moves (even deer) on our property that I don't know about it within seconds.
A good dog or 2 is a priceless family member , My dog protects the neighbor girls also if someone comes around them he doesn't know ..They know who belongs around home and who doesn't. Im surprised this happened in a somewhat rural area and the people were not armed. they must have been caught totally off guard .
the Trash will be branching out due to the fierce competition in potland and not much left to steal

Apparently the husband left his handgun on the counter when he went to bed. The perp broke in and found the weapon while the occupants were sleeping. The rest is in the news.

Apparently the husband left his handgun on the counter when he went to bed. The perp broke in and found the weapon while the occupants were sleeping. The rest is in the news.
Killer was there to murder and would have used a kitchen knife if a gun wasn't handy. There was no reason to murder but psychosis from drug use.

Leaving his gun out will cost him forever.

How does one do that? Leave their gun on the counter and go to bed?

Wonder why there's legislation requiring gun owners to lock up their guns? This dude is their poster boy…

:s0054:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads