JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Loss of sleep due to the infant waking up all night will do it.
I've been down that road, a total of four times, having operated on mere minutes of sleep and still don't see how it happens. I've pulled double shifts when our systems have gone down, come home dog butt tired and still never left a firearm out of my direct control or under lock and key…. It's called responsibility. The other side calls it responsible gun ownership.

There's really no excuse for negligent behavior, which really is what we're talking about. Behavior he'll live with for the rest of his life.

I am sure the Poster Boy never fell asleep while driving or having sex.

I am being totally serious!

If proper gun ownership was a priority, he could not POSSIBLY have left the gun unattended.

His lazy, negligent behavior is not a reason to pass onerous and over-reaching laws on guys who already know how to put it away when they are done!

His lazy, negligent behavior is not a reason to pass onerous and over-reaching laws on guys who already know how to put it away when they are done!
It's already been done, and what he did will be illegal as of Sep 24. Can't blame him.

"Backers of the new law, which takes effect three months after the Legislature adjourns this summer, said it will prevent accidental shootings by children, suicides and mass shootings.

It requires that firearms be secured with a trigger or cable lock, in a locked container or gun room."

And this, friends, is why I will never hand over my ability to defend my home and family to some gun grabber...

The victims:

View attachment 1008732

Problem solved

eastwood.jpg

I am sure the Poster Boy never fell asleep while driving or having sex.

I am being totally serious!

If proper gun ownership was a priority, he could not POSSIBLY have left the gun unattended.

Both you and Nammac realize that you are blaming the victim, right? It's his home. He has a right to do as he pleases there. He can use his own judgement about where and when to leave a gun out. He has a right to operate with the expectation that other people will not break the law. You two are jumping right on the bandwagon of those who say that all guns should be locked up when not on the person. I would never leave a gun out on the counter or the nightstand because I have a 6 and a 10 year old in the house. His 2 month old is not about to be up wandering around to find his handgun at 2 am. Would I have left it there? Nope. But I can't dictate to others how to operate.

Clearly it's the killers fault. Whatever weapon that was used is irrelevant. It is a horrible situation. My take home is that home invaders can enter without waking the occupants.

I'm guilty, I have left my carry gun on the table where I dump my wallet, keys and cell phone. And just because I live in a low crime area doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but I do have a very aggressive cat who doesn't like strangers and a very good dog. That's my early warning system, like the saying goes, the door lock is to protect you from me, not the opposite. And I should add, a wife who is a very light sleeper, good luck getting more than a couple feet inside the door.

And this, friends, is why I will never hand over my ability to defend my home and family to some gun grabber...

The victims:

View attachment 1008732

It is cases like these where I fully support the death penalty... over a three-week period... slowly peeling off layers of skin as the perp is hung upside down naked... bleed, salt, lemon juice, rubbing alcohol, slowly shift the mixture until the walking piece of bubblegum dies of gangrenous infection. Burn the remains, toss ashes in dumpster.

SPOILER ALERT: "On Monday evening, KEZI 9 News discovered this was not his first run-in with the law."

Let's hope it is the last. Or at least Kameltoe Harris doesn't bail him out of jail as it has done so many time before for violent thugs.

It is cases like these where I fully support the death penalty... over a three-week period... slowly peeling off layers of skin as the perp is hung upside down naked... bleed, salt, lemon juice, rubbing alcohol, slowly shift the mixture until the walking piece of bubblegum dies of gangrenous infection. Burn the remains, toss ashes in dumpster.
The Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. I think that would qualify.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top