JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reason #397,566 why dot gov cannot protect or control and are nothing more than a paper tiger....or at the very best, a group of bullies capable of picking on one tiny group or individual at a time.

Once Oregon "voted ?" to decriminalize hard drugs it set the path we are headed on. Users don't just kill themselves but kill others in a drug induced psychosis. As Oregon goes then so goes the nation.

So many of these killers have these creepy eyes. Anyone know why?

View attachment 1008793
They say the eyes are a window to the soul! I guess the lack of a soul gives them the creepy hollow eyes!
Most likely the drugs have sucked his eyes into his head as the brain recedes into an empty hollow behind them!

I spent 25 years working in a large jail! I have seen a lot of them! DR

Looks like he was on the run from a court date in Michigan...
Catch and release.

WTF were you thinking, letting this guy out on bond ?
Nice job judge.

Last Edited:
It's my opinion our world is going through a mass psychosis and Oregon adding hard drugs to it is a recipe for disaster.

If you understand what's happening then you can somewhat protect your family as this goes on.

I am posting it again for those who want to understand.

Looks like he was on the run from a court date in Michigan...
Catch and release.

WTF were you thinking, letting this guy out on bond ?
Nice job judge.
And then he runs to Oregon where there is no penalty for his drug use. Oregon is going to see a lot of these types comming here.

And then he runs to Oregon where there is no penalty for his drug use. Oregon is going to see a lot of these types comming here.
Yup, not only does Oregon welcome the homeless, now we welcome the drug addicted homeless as well. Just another reason why there's always a firearm on my person or just half an arms length away.

darken my threshold, violate the sanctity of my home, I'll arrange the meeting with their maker…. Whoever that might be…

Yup, not only does Oregon welcome the homeless, now we welcome the drug addicted homeless as well. Just another reason why there's always a firearm on my person or just half an arms length away.

darken my threshold, violate the sanctity of my home, I'll arrange the meeting with their maker…. Whoever that might be…
Kate and crew are rushing to destroy Oregon and all that's temporarily will slow it down is our gun rights. Crime in Oregon is going to escalate so much that folks with thank God if they own a gun. That cancer in Mogadishu west is going to spread, its just a matter of time.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews