JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agree with everything.

Although, if a female started assaulting me I 'might' backhand her, unless she was huge, and call it at that.

Kicking people when they are down literally, to me indicates an unchecked rage and not a simple tit for tat exchange.

I'm sexist according to the new world and I'm ok with that but would not tolerate getting hit on. However because of my size (and partly to my extensive tattooing) I would only use as much force as was needed to stop the attack cuz when they see me at 6'1" and 275 lbs and then a chick on the ground with a shiner I'm guessing I'm spending a night in a cell regardless of being cleared later.

Hit on my woman though and I'll take that night in jail without hesitation. See I said I was sexist:D:p
I agree. Kicking when the opponent is down is classless and raw proof of a very bad temperament. Without proof though.. I can't confirm she was actually kicked when down but she certainly could have been.. Id assume pushed for sure.. There would have to be more proof/data than her words. Just gotta wait until the facts shake out.. the article omitted quite a bit.

As for being protective of a significant other.. Id assume thats just a man protecting a partner within his realm. Knowing that many guys can be indeed be sleaze-bags.. sometimes certain action is necessary to protect/guard those partners within our circles to better ward off the hungry dogs of society. No sexism there at all :s0155:

She clearly fits the profile of a Karen, but it is no excuse and not looking good for the guy.

Him and his gal fled the scene. If it was self defense, his partner was a witness, why not stick around and give their side of the story? The picture is clear enough he will likely be identified and will probably lose his job first thing.

If it was self defense, his partner was a witness, why not stick around and give their side of the story?

When has it ever gone well for a man with police when there's a crying woman involved? She could have initiated the confrontation and stabbed the dude but he'd totally be the one going to jail if the cops pulled up and she's sitting there crying. Just look at the pathetic dog pile that happens here when a woman posts anything and tell me that the guy would get a fair hearing. SMH, men need to wake up.

She could have maced the dude for not masking up, or maybe he could have beat her for chastising him.

Only thing for sure is, for whatever reason, people sure have some strong feelings one way or the other about pieces of cloth that cover your mouth and nose. Also, some are willing to resort to violence over the issue.

She could have maced the dude for not masking up, or maybe he could have beat her for chastising him.

Only thing for sure is, for whatever reason, people sure have some strong feelings one way or the other about pieces of cloth that cover your mouth and nose. Also, some are willing to resort to violence over the issue.

It's interesting. I seem to remember you got told to mind your own bidness for confronting a homeless dude in this thread

but when it's a woman confronting someone, well, that's a different story...

It's interesting. I seem to remember you got told to mind your own bidness for confronting a homeless dude in this thread

but when it's a woman confronting someone, well, that's a different story...
Actually the persons in question in that incident were two trespassing homeless, likely drug addict women, one of whom assaulted me for telling them to get off of PRIVATE PROPERTY. As far as I know the highschool track is open to the public. So technically they both have the right to be there. Kinda different circumstances.

Actually the persons in question in that incident were two trespassing homeless, likely drug addict women, one of whom assaulted me for telling them to get off of PRIVATE PROPERTY. As far as I know the highschool track is open to the public. So technically they both have the right to be there. Kinda different circumstances.

Seems like i remember you were getting mocked on that thread in general. I'll go reread tomorrow.

total doosh.jpg

For all we know, he was walking to his car when some paranoid crazy chick sprayed him with something.

I get what people say about violence being bad, but people wouldn't get in other's business if the result was painful. I feel sorry for her like I feel sorry for the people that walk too close to my truck and take my trailer hitch to the knee cap.

Truth! She coulda been all up in his face and all like....

7395E4D3-D341-4E13-95FE-0C0DA9DB32A5.gif

I know it's local media so.....No witnesses to this event? Only three people, male jogger and his lady friend, and the woman busy body on an empty public track? Geezus, why do people feel the need to go out of their way to get in others business for such things?

People are fed up... period. Too many months of stress due to lockdowns and national violence.

All I got to say is this:

Good people carry guns, and they will shoot you -- a lot, graveyard dead. Leave people alone,

So am I a male Karen for telling someone to leave PRIVATE PROPERTY?

Also, this is the interweb, try not getting mocked for anything and everything under the sun.
Naw, I was just pointing out that you caught some flak for your action, yet some people want to rush to defend Karen and assume the guy in this case must be totally at fault. Double standard.

Agree with others. No need to get physical unless defending yourself, but this quote leads me to believe he may have been.

"I got scared and I grabbed my mace, and I was really shaky and I tried to spray it and it kinda got some in his eyes," she said. "And then he started coming towards me, he grabbed me, and he started full fist punching me and kicking me down to the ground. I could have been killed."

The "And then he started coming towards me" part makes me think she just blasted him because she was Karen. I can see if he already was coming towards her but if someone just up and blasted me with pepper spray because they didn't like what I was saying, regardless of their chosen pronoun, there might be an arse-whoopin on the horizon....
Reminds me of this one:

I know it's local media so.....No witnesses to this event? Only three people, male jogger and his lady friend, and the woman busy body on an empty public track? Geezus, why do people feel the need to go out of their way to get in others business for such things?

Although I generally strive to always be polite and mind my own business (unless I perceive there's physical danger to someone), and I'm ALL about telling some busy-body what they can go to themselves in a dark closet full of paper towels, I'm not down with a beat down on anyone unless they're in your immediate personal space and attempting intimidation or threat of physical force.

People are fed up... period. Too many months of stress due to lockdowns and national violence.

What makes me angry about this ^ situation is seeing/hearing about people destroying public property every night for well over a month now with no repercussions. I, and most others in the city, stay legal. Why should we? We see the law completely ignore all the damage. Hell, city (so-called) leaders even facilitate the destruction, to the point of cheering for vandals, looters and criminals at times! While we stay legal in our behavior.

This woman made a helluva mistake going after the guy for something so trivial in the grand scheme of things.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top